Hello, First, sorry for my English. I'm Spanish and came to UK in June for looking for a job.
I am comparing two TBS to see which accounts in TB1 are not present in TB2.
TB1 has the account numbers in column A
TB2 has the account numbers in column C
Simon Hurst gets his teeth into the different characteristics of Excel's aggregate and summary functions.
I work in an Accountancy firm whose owner is non qualified Accountant but is very experienced and has very good reputation.
I have been approached by a prospective client who has excel data to be imported into Sage from April 2014 to date.
At 11am this morning, AccountingWEB is hosting a live webinar
Hello, would just like a second opinion on settlement.
Just seen the latest Iris demo of Kashflow, which they now own of course. Looks to be all singing all dancing (if required) yet simple to use at the same time; also some useful graphs which non-ac
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 455,296 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 113,720 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 88,620
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 79,915 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 71,507 2