Hi hoping someone can help....I am trying to add the variable "Product Code" to an invoice template on report designer. I cannot find it in the list...HELP !! :-)
I hope everyone is well.
We are a not for profit charity that currently uses a very temperamental excel based time sheet system,
The UK’s smallest businesses can choose to file simplified accounts online after a European Union directive, HMRC
I have a client who is just setting up a retail business.It's going to be relatively complex in terms of VAT due to:
All stock is bought from the US
While filling the corporation tax returns, I am finding following errors can anyone please help:
Is it possible in excel to multiply a range of cells by another cell's contents such that by changing the others cells contents affects the whole range?
I cannot get the 'Order No' field to print on any stationary, choosing any of the standard supplied templates do not work either, the variable is:
Hi, so I'm currently preparing my end of year accounts and I've been struggling to get Sage to account for reverse charge properly, but I think I've now got it set up right (T20 for purchase of ser
Just spoke to sage about my ongoing issue with payments on account for VAT when using various computer software (Xero fro eg).
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 458,618 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 114,271 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 89,069
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 82,628 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 71,834 2