We have a client that is involved in the motor industry, so has a complex (Multi-Franchise) DMS system. Up until now they have used the DMS system to generate their Management Accounts, but are in
Off topic, I know, but just to wish all members of the forum a very happy Yorkshire Day.
Is it only me that finds e-magazine format (which is supposed to look like a paper magazine or newspaper) and pdfs (along with two-column formats which require scrolling up and down) far less conve
I have a cashflow model.
Hi I am looking for recommendations of CPD providers. I have just received a link for Tolley's. Does anyone use them? All recommendations gratefully received.
Hi, Is anyone familiar with the DIY accounting package?
Just a speculative question - as I am sure you all receive on incorporating a new company, we are instantly bombarded with leaflets of people advertising their accountancy services, these are often
I have used Excel Hotlinks with S50FF fora number of years.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 454,325 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 113,619 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 88,521
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 79,312 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 71,431 2