In his latest contribution from across the Atlantic David H Ringstrom explores some of the lesser known capabilities of that little rectangle at the top left of ev
Apologies for posting such a comment here…but Im stranded. I work full time and run a part time accountancy/tax business.
Here at Excel Zone, out interest is always piqued at any claims of new and interesting innovations surrounding spreadsheets.
I have an enquiry from a sole trader looking for an accountant to prepare accounts and tax return, preferably near Christchurch. If interested drop me a message.
I am trying to produce a simple report of transactions in a series of nominal codes (date specific) with the country code of the customer where an entry relates to a customer.
In the world of spreadsheet errors, a $500 miscalculation on a $9,500 budget shouldn’t cause much of a fuss.
A client has approached me with a request to prepare him excel accounts template and he will do the accounts himself.
I have used agent authorisation for Self-assessment and corporate tax online services before.
I have a new client who was working in Australia and moved to UK some 6 years ago. During his first year in UK he file a tax return as he had AUD $ income earned as well.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 435,117 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 111,221 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 86,167
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 70,239 2
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 70,075 10