Hi, Some of the employees in the company have debit or credit cards. Mostly against these transactions I don't have receipts or invoices.
My old limited company, which was dissolved in 2011/12, is still being chased for over £11,000 of PAYE by HMRC debt management department.
I'm looking for job costing / time management software for a small construction company.
Has anyone ever used virtual assistants in their practice or know of practice that uses them? Would be interested to hear feedback.
Would anyone have any experience or thoughts on the following problem please?
I don't know if this is a new scam or not, but this afternoon I received a very distressed call from a client who had received a phone call from 'HMRC' claiming that her debt had been passed to the
I have a new client - sole trader, he is a HGV driver, he drives for several different companies but all from the same yard.
Is capital gain tax on non-UK residents payable from 06/04/2015 or still not effective?
This excerpt from David Ringstrom’s High Impact Excel series on our US sister site shows how you can apply conditiona
further to much earlier query on hardware specs [ thanks to all on that thread] I've finally got a lenovo win7 64 bit 8gb ram 500g HDD + dvdcd+ several usb3's
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 461,536 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 115,473 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 90,034
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 89,077 11
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 72,626 2