I have created two tables, one showing average debtor days by customer and the other showing the percentage of total sales each customer represents.
In Sage Line 50, I have a custom remittance advice designed and used before in Sage Instant Accounts.
Hi All Just a real simple one, we have taken on two new clients this week both using Xero.
We have never used the software before so could do with some training,
I have a client who has surplus cash in his company bank account.
Can anyone recommend a method to import sales invoices via csv with due dates?
I've read a few articles and discussions on here regarding working papers, spreadsheets etc but can't find one regarding handing over spreadsheets and data in them?
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 462,285 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 115,912 6
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 91,759 11
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 90,400
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 72,892 2