I've posted this question before, but need to update my formula...
Are you still using Excel and what are you using it for?
This is our last ditch attempt in recovering a corrupt Excel file (.xls), hoping someone might have some suggestions?
Can he still claim entrepreneurs relief? Their business is closing down when shop is sold. I assume that by reinvesting proceedings in a rental property that they cannot claim roll over relief?
Is anyone else having problems submitting RTI returns?
Also not allowing me to log-on to the Government Gateway using both ours and a clients login details
I'm going for a job interview on Thursday. The last one I went for was in 1989, so it's been a while and things have changed, no doubt.
Has anyone got any tips ?
Having concentrated on exposing Excel Table shortcomings last time, Simon H
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 462,075 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 115,755 6
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 90,596 11
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 90,211
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 72,784 2