We were asked to deal with a non-disclosure issue for a client, lets call him Tom, using the Swiss scheme. It took a while to obtain the information we have, and it looks like there is still more
I'm hoping someone would be kind enough to explain in laymans terms the following answer I received from Now:Pensions to my query as to why some literature they had sent me showed
I use QuickBooks online, which is has a detailed report of unbilled time charges. However, it doesn't have a report showing a summary of unbilled time charges by client.
I am preparing the SA return for a client who has earned interest income from Funding Circle. My question is - what is the status of the "Funding Circle servicing fee" as shown on their annual tax
Can someone please confirm the correct procedure for the following:
If you are a sole trader, you have a business and personal bank account.
I am about to throw my laptop out of the window!
Just got an email from a new client in which he has stated: Why GoCardless? Why not Direct Debit?
I just wondered whether anyone could help with an excel query. I have a form that I have created in excel with some check boxes.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 458,990 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 114,471 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 89,243
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 83,593 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 71,958 2