Is £200 reasonable to file accounts and Corporation Tax return for a dormant company (its a new client)
We wish to purchase book-keeping companies with a turnover minimum of 200K.
Is there any specialised brokers or websites that maybe good place to start.
We see a lot of posts about people who are looking to take their first step on the ladder, but I'm afraid I'm quite desperate to get off!
Client has refused to even address my outstanding bill and has reported me to police.
Hi all. Am I right in thinking that HMRC were told in a recent court case that sending out a reminder for the first time after 4 months, and charging a penalty of £400, was unfair?? I'm sure I
AccountingWEB.com’s David H Ringstrom offers some detection tips to help you track down worksheets that appear to have gone astray.
I have found error "the given key was not present in the dictionary", When I am export data from SAGE add ins in excel.
Client is questioning my charges for Statutory accounts and Corporation Tax as he said it much have only taken me two hours. Ok there were only a few entries and he made a loss but only Charged hi
We may have mentioned it before, but thought it was worth reminding ExcelZone readers that Thursday 17 October is Spreadsheet Day.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 434,316 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 111,158 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 86,108
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 70,196 2
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 69,775 10