Yesterday I had the complaints department of HMRC Bootle on the phone. Apparently the previous accountant had done the payroll of a client under the wrong reference number.
I have been using Digita Full suite for a while now and looking at moving it onto their
Hosted solution which also includes hosted office suite.
Where does the time go, wonders Simon Hurst in this exploration of the futility that often surrounds use of Microsoft’s so-called “productivity suite”.
I apologise in advance if this is a bit of "how long is a piece of string" question.
I am just starting out with Sage and entering Opening Balances from a client' previous annual accounts.
The O/B' =
1) £3000 capital
I feel like there has to be an easy way to do this.....
Any thoughts on the following would be really appreciated.....
I'm at a conference where I met a US CPA whose working with a UK company that recently acquired a firm in the States.
Hi I was wondering if anyone knows
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 460,061 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 114,984 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 89,676
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 86,242 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 72,312 2