David H Ringstrom continues his series of productivity suggestions with a tutorial explaining how to make Excel’s data validation facility work even more smoothly.
In an earlier part of our series looking at new tools for working with accou
After January I am thinking approaching my local Chamber of Commerce about giving a seminar on Extended Trial Balances.
Apologies if this has been asked before, however who owns the SAGE Data file.
The work jas been completed in our offices by our staff and on our hardware and software.
I know I have asked about accounting software before but I'm looking for an actual Software for me to use as an Accountant and not for Client base or for
The ICAEW IT Faculty has published for public comment and debate a manifesto containing 20 principles for good Excel practice.
I'm a partner in a 4 member partnership (not limited) and I'm currently in the process of preparing the accounts for the period 1st May 2013 to 30th April 2014 (so far).
My Excel automatic calculation will not stay switched on. I switch it on, click OK, then go straight back in and it is turned off. Can anyone help?
The increasing presence of cloud applications in the 2013 Software Satisfaction Awards for small business software was not as strong in the ERP and business intell
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 442,271 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 112,075 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 87,033
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 73,103 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 70,714 2