Looking for some software that can easily record time on specific jobs and then be able to aggregate by total hours on each job.
I have been approached by a local rowing club coming to the end of their first year to "look at their books".
I can never decide on what is the best font and size for both excel s'sheets and word documents.
I have recently started working with a firm's Sage Accounts and it appears to be in a real mess, though I take it this is fairly common.
Has anyone used Capium (a new cloud based practice management software)? how was it?
Thank you in advance
We have been using Sage Forecasting 2007 and have used it since earlier versions since it was independent of Sage and called Winforecast I think!
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 463,290 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 116,720 6
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 96,455 11
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 91,144
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 73,381 2