Just seen the latest Iris demo of Kashflow, which they now own of course. Looks to be all singing all dancing (if required) yet simple to use at the same time; also some useful graphs which non-ac
I produce financial statements in Excel, which is great for referring to other cells (e.g. the year end date is simply a cell on a "Standing data" sheet).
Previous articles in this series have looked at the whys and whats of business plans.
I've spent several hours reading through posts on here - what a great resource! It's been very helpful.
I have a macro to update a large group of workbooks (book01, book02, .....book65) without having the need to open and close all 65 of them.
My background is I am 39 years old and non-British. I have Functional skills Level 1 in English and Level 2 in Maths at the moment and no degrees.
Which commercial software would you recommend for SA800 online submissions?
Thanks in advance.
We have a client that is involved in the motor industry, so has a complex (Multi-Franchise) DMS system. Up until now they have used the DMS system to generate their Management Accounts, but are in
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 457,486 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 114,007 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 88,826
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 81,366 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 71,701 2