It's that time again, I have an Excel query! I swear my spreadsheet will soon be so full of macros and formulae that it becomes self aware...
I run a UK LTD company. I am based in the Netherlands, and that's where most of my business is. So I get most payments in Euros.
I have recently Incorporated a private LTD company. I am the owner, director and sole employee. I have no other job.
Is there a way to add x number of months onto a date? Ive tried the below 2 methods and they dont alawys work correctly.
I wish to insert tick and cross mark in a result of an IF statement. e.g. =IF(A1=20,"agrees "&CHAR(252),"disagrees "&CHAR(251))
Can some one recommend good letting management software a, whose price is not that high. For example to take care of 5 to 10 properties rental ?
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
I'm in industry but starting to feel my practice knowledge becoming out of date... :-(
We have started receiving GNS again this week and out of the pile of mainly incorrect ones we have received one which has flagged up a potential problem.
Another question sorry. This one is one of the practice questions in my study manual (thought I'd be honest from the start).
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 452,371 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 113,340 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 88,278
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 78,156 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 71,313 2