Hi all. Am I right in thinking that HMRC were told in a recent court case that sending out a reminder for the first time after 4 months, and charging a penalty of £400, was unfair?? I'm sure I
AccountingWEB.com’s David H Ringstrom offers some detection tips to help you track down worksheets that appear to have gone astray.
I have found error "the given key was not present in the dictionary", When I am export data from SAGE add ins in excel.
Client is questioning my charges for Statutory accounts and Corporation Tax as he said it much have only taken me two hours. Ok there were only a few entries and he made a loss but only Charged hi
We may have mentioned it before, but thought it was worth reminding ExcelZone readers that Thursday 17 October is Spreadsheet Day.
How do you go about buying an accountancy practice or client list.
Also how is the valuation worked out for buying a client list of around 100 Limited companies worth £200K
<p>Company has a van on contract hire [operating lease]. Can director put through all diesel receipts or does he have to charge business mile using AMAP.
Ok so we sell one genre of product; lets say musicals instruments.
I have been asked to evaluate software for a start up for a IT consultant who would in the future be working on multiple different IT projects.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 434,947 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 111,207 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 86,150
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 70,230 2
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 70,015 10