We have been in a rental property for 18 months and despite frequent requests from us to the landlord still no lease. Where do I stand legally.
A client has sold 5.9 acres of surplus land which he bought with his house in 2003. He bought his house In April 2003, including 7.5 acres of land, for £190,000.
At the moment I have a client who:
Hi there, ladies and gents of Aweb. We're in the process of planning a member meet up this October.
I have been approached by a small social club to help them sort out their corporation tax which they have fallen behind on.
OK, so I'm really sorry for asking an obviously not accountancy related question, but we're pretty desperate!
I have a CIS subbie client, he and his ‘friend' began working for a contractor last year.
I AM A SMALL COMPANY WITH 4 EMPLOYEES, AFTER LENGTHY DISCUSSIONS WITH STAFF NON OF THEM WANT TO ENROL INTO A PENSION, BUT THE PENSION REGULATOR HAVE SAID I MUST START A PENSION THEN COMPLETE THE DE
The church I attend is extending and putting in improvements. Obviously it comes under charities as far as VAT goes. The extension etc. is going to cost £250,000 plus VAT.
Good evening all! I am consulting for a FMCG manufacturer and have been analysing their cash flow and building a financial model.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 462,293 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 115,915 6
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 91,778 11
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 90,408
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 72,894 2