Sole Trader is using a room at home all day conducting his business affairs. While some fixed and variable costs can be offset in his tax return pro rated e.g light and heat.
An oft discussed subject I know !!
I need to produce accounts for a farmer who is sole trader so they can submit this to their lender.
Hi there. Does anyone use IRIS payroll software? Or does anyone have any views on it? How is the interface with the accounting package? Any and all views appreciated. Many thanks
I am looking for a basic software which wll ease consolidation process (UK GAAP)
Any suggestions will be welcome.
I lost a client today no real explanation given. I got really well with the client and they had signed an engagement letter for Sole Trader Tax Returns. No big deal only a sole trader. However,
I was wondering if someone might be able to share their view on the following, im trying to get a particular answer from my simple excel stock spreadsheet,
Can anyone tell me how I insert a drop down calendar in excel?
Every month, I prepare an EC Sales list for one of our clients, who sends us a very neat and lengthy list in Excel of every relevant sales transaction.
I am currently trying to write a macro that will change the format of a Table created by double clicking on a line on a Pivot Table on Excel 2010. I've tried using the record macro feature and it
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 434,701 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 111,198 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 86,131
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 70,223 2
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 69,912 10