Further to this post: http://www.accountingweb.co.uk/anyanswers/question/when-november-good-you
A while ago I became a fully qualified accounting technician with the AAT. I was wonder, since I have been unable to find employment in this area so far, what do I need to keep an eye out for?
I started my company on 15th sept 2011
my accountant changed my AP end date from 30 sep 2012 to 31 aug 2012
Hello to All
I am a sole practitioner working from home.
I need some urgent help or advise on a miniature issue which is holding me to send my printing off for my new practice.
This is utter madness!
From what I've read this seems to be very grey ground.
I have a self-employed driving instructor who needs to wear glasses.
If a nurse has a a permanent role and also working for an agency part time (under PAYE). Total income for the year is £45,000
Hi, my client has been using excel, and now I have suggested using sage which I do have some knowledge, but I don't know how to start off, with an opening balance etc, they are non vat registe
What's Key in KPIs, for advising small businesses do you start with 3 or 4 or more KPIs and what are the most useful in de-mistifying such an art?!
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 464,142 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 117,503 6
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 100,897 11
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 91,967
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 73,885 2