Please help, I'm near the end of my tether!
In the first part of this series we looked at how some of the chang
Anyone recommend onsite trainer for intermediate Excel in Central London (City).
VLookUp, basic pivot table, spreadsheet best practice.
I'm having problems creating a workbook for a Sole Trader without detail but with Capital allowance and adjustments.
Can anyone recommend an excel course provider for both intermediate and advanced courses.
One that is providing it for a day or 2 and in the london area.
David H Ringstrom continues his series of Excel tips with a suggestion for situations where you want to avoid gaps in a list by filling in blank cells.
I need to prepare a cash flow forecast in excel, preferably one which can be updated regularly. Need to forecast receipts and payments based on sales and purchase figures, both forecast and openin
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 463,278 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 116,707 6
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 96,402 11
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 91,132
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 73,376 2