I would like to create an excel spreadsheet where I have the following 3 variables - loan amount, loan term(months) and interest rate.
HI there - hope one of you clever types can help!
I have calculated length of servce for a range of employees using:
I am creating a spreadsheet which will calucate IHT exit charges and 10 year charges.
I have done everything except being able to get nil rate band put in automatically.
I am going to see a client on Monday who is using quickbooks. I am prepared for there to be loads of errors, and have already agreed that if I sort this out I will be using Sage, not QB.
Does anyone have or could anyone recommend somewhere that I can get a P11D template in Excel for use before inputting the figures intot the manual/online form
I have a pivot table in Excel 2003, which contains a dropdown list in the table header that is based on a column of dates.
I trust you are all well. I was really hoping someone would be able to help me with a query that I have for the reducing the balance method of depreciation in Excel.
These snippets from David H Ringstrom bring together some useful techniques for handling text in Excel.
I'm really stuck on this, and my laptop doesn't seem to be doing what Excel help pages on the web said it should be???
Anyway, 3 columns below - D, E, and F
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 460,272 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 115,108 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 89,758
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 87,092 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 72,398 2