For serious analytical Excel users, the PowerPivot add-in has been a revelation. Simon Hurst presents a preview of features that are about to appear in its next release.
Can anyone suggest a good and cheap payroll software to use for multi clients? Sage payroll was an option but if you have to pay for each extra company, it can become quite pricey.
We use Digita for accounts and CT and it takes care of IXBRL filing.
I have used the PTP tax credits planner for a number of years and like it but they roll out the new version so late. Is the Kevin Salter planner available stand-alone, ie opther than as part of th
For reasons I now forget (something to do with deleting a macro) I had to unhide the PERSONAL spreadsheet. I then did what was needed and rehid it, saving the speadsheet.
I am thinking that I should sharpen my Word and Excel skills and have heard about Microsoft Training COurses and Certifacation.
DOes any one have any expreience of these?
Please can anyone help me? I have a problem with the monthly management accounts....
For my vlookup question let me set one example
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 459,001 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 114,471 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 89,243
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 83,612 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 71,962 2