While I was working in excel, I had received a pop up message. I cannot remember it exactly, but it had words like “Key Strokes could slow down”.
Does anyone know if it is possible to automatically change the name of a sheet to a particular cell within the sheet?
Following a recent Any Answers query asking for more information about Office 365, John Stokdyk bit the bullet and dived into the beta-test version.
Anyone working with accounts data will know the soul-destroying tedium of standardising and cleaning data imports so that you can use them for pivot tables, analysis and Vlookups.
PROBLEM: My LOOKUP function is looking for ABCDE and returing £300.00 instead of £400.00.
Can any one help with the following?
I am looking for some help with Sage integrated reporting. I want to revise the default aged debtor report that appears in Integrated reporting.
I am trying to write for myself an excel spreadsheet to calculate the IHT exit charge when taking assets out of a relevant asset trust.
Sad, but my OCD is making me do it. If I type a123 into a cell I want it to change itself to A123, how do I do it?
A round up of tips and tricks to help you cope with Excel’s arithmetic foibles.
Why are Excel calculations sometimes incorrect?
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 452,051 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 113,292 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 88,173
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 77,943 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 71,285 2