I would like to protect an Excel worksheet, and prevent the formulas from being visible. The Protect Sheet function prevents changes provided the "select cells" options are deselected, but the for
The nominees have been revealed in the business software industry’s equivalent of the Oscars.
Microsoft formally launched its Office 365 edition, which puts the familiar Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications into the Cloud.
I've had ongoing problems with MS Office 2003 (on a PC running Windows XP) and decided to invest in MS Office 2010 which has at long last cured my problems BUT whenever I try to open an old Excel
Is it possible to insert the worksheet name in a spreadsheet other than in the header or footer (where it's easy)?
I have set up lead schedules on excel for clients B/Sheet. That is, I have lead schedules for fixed assets stock, debtors, creditors, etc.
As part of a business planning exercise, I'm trying to put together an Excel chart that will illustrate the potential rewards of different business development ideas.
Can't get my head round this challenge so would appreciate your help.
I use Excel 2003 for clients' sales spreadsheets which include VAT
I am not brilliant on Excel, and I cannot find a solution to my latest problem.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 453,673 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 113,530 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 88,438
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 78,964 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 71,400 2