Assets can be funded by debt, and the cost of debt is interest. If interest rate is falling but credit is scarce as in the current climate, what are the implications for shareholders?
Can anyone tell me what is difference between sage accounts professional 2012 and sage account client manager 2012?
I am currently putting together accounts for the company's shareholders and abbreviated accounts for Companies House and these are required by 30 November 2012.
I have a number of historic, unpaid supplier invoices (ranging between 6 months and 12 months old)
I hope the experienced members of accountingweb can help a young and eager accountant in the making.
I use Excel 2007. When I go to open a file from the folder that I'm currently using, all files in subfolders are listed as well as the files in the folder that I'm using.
Simon Hurst continues his exploration of the new version of Excel to uncover features and functions that might justify the upgrade.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 462,078 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 115,755 6
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 90,600 11
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 90,211
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 72,796 2