As regular readers will know I have just started to use Sage 200. I am in the process of automating our accouts pack and have investigated the =SgAccNominalLedgerActual($A13,$C$1,C$2) Where A13 c
I am trying to do a cashflow projection which includes a substantial business loan.
Reglar readers of Excel Zone will remember “Mr Excel”, Bill Jelen from our 2008 Golden Cells
Simon Hurst completes his management dashboard tutorial series with a look at effective visual presentation techniques.
Like many Excel users, David Carter was initially repelled by the Ribbon interface in Excel 2007.
Is Fulcrum Accounts still available? If so can anyone tell me where I can purchase it?
Hopefully you can help.
I often produce figures/data in excel and want to present the data in MS Word format as part of a report. Is there an easy way to convert an excel worksheet into Word format?
I am having a memory blank at the moment and cannot remember the simple formula for calculating WIP.
I help with my partners scaffold business by looking after all the finance and administration. I have done this for the last 6 years and record all expenses onto an excel spreedsheet which is then
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 458,608 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 114,269 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 89,068
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 82,624 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 71,831 2