When I copy cells from 123 to Excel, the gridlined neither print nor display regardless of settings in page format.
I am having difficulty with a pivot table issue. I have created one pivot from the source data that I am happy with, and do not wish to change.
Excel lecturer David Ringstrom continues to share his productivity tips with the trans-Atlantic Excel user community.
Can anyone please point me in the direction of some simple management accounts templates?
I have posted the following question in one of excel’s forums but not even the expert seem to come up with a solution. Most of the forums have also rules of not cross posting.
We looked at using conditional formatting to present data in the first article in this t
how do businesses in practice deal with the fact that management accounts may need to have things showing in different periods to the books/ Vat records?
I am finding it easier and quicker to maintain accounts in Excel database.
Bank statement cut and pastes straight in.
Cash books likewise.
Would be very interested to hear what tools you use for reporting from SAP Business one.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 460,045 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 114,973 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 89,671
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 86,187 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 72,308 2