According to the D
Perhaps someone can explain to me where I'm going wrong.
Daily, OANDA send me a cross table of selected currencies, take Thursday 06 December 2012, prices are ask at cash rate:
Earlier in the year there was a discussion on AWEB re:peer to peer lending and invoice discounting.
Just received a call from a director of my UK client whose head office in US. They have a company in the UK
Their rather eccentric US owner has decided the following
I have tried to import data using Powerpivot from Sage 50 v18 (2012) but for some reason it just won't connect to the data using the ODBC datasource connection.
I am trying to establish an optimum system for the actual working papers in the accounts preparation.
I am having a problem with the free download for profit extraction. I can download it fine and extract it but I do not end up with an excel document which I can use. Can anyone help?
I am looking at Objects to download transactions from VT, does anyone have any experience or knowledge they are willing to share so I can try this ?
Any chance we could have the "Disable rich text" button at the top of the text box, rather than the bottom, or better still have plain text as the default?
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 462,257 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 115,903 6
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 91,632 11
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 90,380
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 72,877 2