Please can anyone help me? I have a problem with the monthly management accounts....
For my vlookup question let me set one example
I received Excel files created in Excel 2003. This had an add in in respect of Currency rates. I did some work on them. Now I have Excel 2010, but there are always error messages appearing.
If in a range of data used for a pivot table there's a column for dates, how can the pivot table be amended to show the dates grouped as months instead of the individual dates?
AccountingWEB has entered a partnership with iXBRL experts at CoreFiling to create an automated iXBRL reviewing system that checks electronic accounts for tagging and technical errors that might le
The Microsoft production line is gearing up to deliver new versions of Windows and Office in the coming year. John Stokdyk takes some initital soundings.
5 years ago I'd have known this but getting rusty.
I need to create a matrix to check the intercompany balances for a group of 40-50 companies.
A modelling consultancy is making waves in the world of Excel by promoting a standard to simplify financial spreadsheet models.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 459,019 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 114,481 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 89,247
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 83,654 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 71,970 2