Excel 2007 has closed without saving in to Auto-recover mode even though I have enabled this in the excel options. Any ideas how I can retrieve my file?
As part of the fallout from Avisa’s acquisition of Cognos reseller Inca, COA Solutions stepped in to pick up the rights to Inca Planning, the acquired company’s planning, budgeting and forecasting
We use Sage Line 50 and up until recently it connected fine to Excel MS Office 2000. Someone put a trial version of Office XP/2003 on the machine and Sage started exporting to that. As it was a t
Hi, I have a column in my spreadsheet for recording the progress of a task for the client in that row. In that column I'll enter either c (as in "c for charlie"), 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5.
Business intelligence and data visualisation specialists PARIS Technologies and XLCubed have collaborated on a new web-based planning and reporting tool that lets users collaborate over the Web on
Simon Hurst explores the potential of the new Slicers tool that will be included in the next release of Excel.
I have a few property investors as clients and am in the process of making a spreadsheet for them to record their transactions.
I have entered details using a number of sheets in Excel 2003.
I have some very simple Excel sheets which I keep to track filing dates for accounts and tax returns etc.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 434,586 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 111,180 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 86,122
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 70,220 2
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 69,875 10