How many have these swaps been sold. How many small buisness's have been financially damaged as a direct result of these products. Does any one have any information relating to this topic
Owner's Equity 700,000.00
Net Loss (445,338.11)
Total Capital (69,501.62)
I am using Microsoft office Home & Student 2010 version and want to change to Office Professional - can I buy an upgrade or will I have to buy the full licence seperately ?
It all started when spreadsheet guide Bill Jelen (aka MrExcel) declared that 25-31 March would be VLOOKUP Week.
The debate about spreadsheet risks refuses to go away, with rival developers tangling in recent weeks over the potential threat to business users.
Start with a row of numbers. "x"
I wish to calculate the sum of the results of an operation applied to the numbers - for example, sum the squares of the numbers. "f(x)"
I have a table of excel data, but I want to sort the customers wherever the name 'smith' appears in the cell. eg John Smith or Smithson.
I run a small accountancy practice and have been contemplating whether I should buy an iPad, but can see little justification, as there are not many apps (in my opinion) that would assist me with m
Say I have a timesheet. I put in 'Mr A Bloggs' and wonder, 'What other entries were made for this client?'.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 460,043 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 114,973 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 89,671
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 86,180 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 72,308 2