Would you charge VAT on services supplied to charities? The Charities seem to believe to be exempt from VAT and demand VAT-free invoice.
Now that the dust has settled on the Companies Act 2006, does the Forum believe that Limited Companies may use single entry bookkeeping, for example a spreadsheet, rather than double entry bookkeep
Can anyone advise how a licence should be treated. It is renewable after one year. It is for checking postcodes while sales calls are being made. Can this be depreciated.
Firstly, is it still possible to turn up at Tax office with a signed 64-8 and discuss a clients affairs?
Does anyone know whether there is a trick to 'move' a selection from one column to the next? I don't mean move the data but if I highlight a string of cells in column b I then want to highlight th
It may be a cliché at this time of year, but if people do need to watch their weight, Debra Dalgleish has a collection of spreadsheets to help them.
In our latest trans-Atlantic Excel tip, David Ringstrom shows how the LARGE and SMALL functions can take some of the drudgery out of finding high/low values in your data.
Simon Hurst takes a peek at Microsoft's efforts to develop apps for office.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 462,553 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 116,170 6
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 92,981 11
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 90,635
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 73,030 2