I am looking for an Excel add-on that will take the data from Sage to produce a monthly management report based on the P&L and a cash flow based on bank transactions, both showing monthly colum
I have a developed a spreadsheet that i need to send out to colleagues which uses the function =today().
Word reaches ExcelZone from EuSpRIG mainstay and Excel author Patrick O'Beirne that there will be an Excel developers’ conference in Lond
“What would you want to bother with Excel on an iPad?
I have a spreadsheet with 2 tabs. Tab 1 cell A1 I enter the profit and cell D45 displays the result (a figure based on a comination of tax etc).
Bill James, the finance director for Kuwait Petroleum International Aviation Company, was pleasantly surprised to learn that he had won a luxury weekend for two at Lucknam Park Hotel and Spa in the
I am trying to calculate standard charge out rates for our staff and have to have a addition line in there for our NI.
I've searched for an ipad spreadsheet on this site, nothing much came up. Apple's App store has quite a few, but none with good reviews.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 459,010 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 114,471 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 89,243
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 83,633 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 71,964 2