I have designed all my own templates(took me a while) for statutory accounts too, and I just love the flexibility. Naturally I have to make sure these are kept up to date.
I have a client using Sage Line 100 for Stock Control. The product codes are prefixed by 01 etc and when exported into a csv. file some of these codes are being changed into a date.
I have a report which I am printing.
Hi I've previously created a transaction query (nominal) linking Sage 200 to Excel via ODBC link.
I've copied some sheets that had named ranges in them and this has copied the named ranges across too.
Just had a leaflet from HMRC stating XBRL format will eventually replace PDF.
I have produced a spreadsheet cash book / accounting system which I hope will be marketable.
I have used Excel 2003 for many years, and always formatted my pivot tables using the auto report function.
I am now using Excel 2007, and would like to use the same auto reports -
Some clients have had old computers for years, and it is time to write off old ones from the accounts. We have date of purchase, current year date year end, and cost.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 434,892 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 111,204 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 86,146
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 70,230 2
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 70,004 10