The company suffered a large loss in 2012 (due to large legal fees) though they have been profitable in the previous 14 years. Their distributable reserves are nil
I just had a meeting with a prospective client and thought I was familar with the tax rules.
I have just taken on a new client. Having checked last year accounts filed noticed a number of errors which I have passed as prior year adjustments in the comparatives for the latest accounts.
Hi, Good afternoon.
I am in the process of evaluating with a view to purchasing Limited Company year end accounts and CT production software.
I am currently collecting monthly fees by SO but I am keen to switch to DD ASAP. Is there a certain amount of transactions you need before you can justify it.
Taken on new client. 2011 accounts were filed incorrectly
I use Sage Accounting and I have somehow been left with a very old negative balance on one of my creditors accounts. I have tried to get rid of it via the bank account but it will not process a ne
Would somebody be able to help me calculate the amount I could save by using childcare vouchers?
I have a client who runs a large manufacturing/engineering business.
At present they use an old piece of software called AS400 to control the stages of development.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 464,141 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 117,498 6
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 100,890 11
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 91,967
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 73,885 2