In the first part of this Working with accounting data tutorial ser
After more than 60 years of office computing, getting fast and accurate management reports is a still a struggle for many senior managers and their accountants.
I'm using Excel 2007 and what I want is that when users click to close the file, a message pops up to remind them "Lock the worksheet before closing".
I would say I'm an Excel geek and there's not much I haven't seen or done in a spreadsheet.
Just been looking at a number of cloud accounting systems and I'm just about to select Kashflow I think.
I'm looking for a standard database for managing my client list including client details, UTR, VAT numbers, etc and also to manage filing deadlines.
I am trying to prepare a tax calculation worksheet to pass on to clients to enable them to monitor their liabilities on a monthly basis.
We’ve all done it at some time: accidentially closing an Excel workbook without remembering to save it. Or your computer crashes or the office is hit by a power cut.
I have a bit of an odd one here. I have a sheet in my management accounts called 'Budget Data' and a sheet called '2013MA' which is my income statement.
Hi, I volunteer at a small charity which uses Sage 50 to manually issue 400+ near identical invoices on a monthly basis. Sage's inbuilt batch import functionality does not give me the physical inv
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 463,699 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 117,073 6
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 98,426 11
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 91,462
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 73,598 2