I trust you are all well. I was really hoping someone would be able to help me with a query that I have for the reducing the balance method of depreciation in Excel.
These snippets from David H Ringstrom bring together some useful techniques for handling text in Excel.
I'm really stuck on this, and my laptop doesn't seem to be doing what Excel help pages on the web said it should be???
Anyway, 3 columns below - D, E, and F
This happens to me more often than you'd think, so a shortcut would be a help!
I have recently acquired an air conditioning installation company who have only just set up but needs to provide Applications for Payment, does anybody have a template they wouldn't mind sharing or
Simon Hurst reviews the techniques available for extracting and reporting on accounts data with the tools available in Excel 2010.
Am looking for a mentor paid or unpaid. Is there any one you can recommend ? thany you.
How do I unhide multiple columns in Excel 2010?
Since a few days ago My copy/paste function does not work so well in Excel.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 460,897 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 115,294 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 89,889
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 88,043 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 72,516 2