I am calculating the XIRR on a set of cash flows over a lengthy period of time. The XIRR formula gives me a 0% result, even though the XNPV formula works ok; the IRR formula gives a DIV/0 error.
PwC senior manager Keith Power offers insights into the most common Excel errors he encounters - and how to avoid them.
I am thinking of a new laptop, and using openoffice.org. Wondering what others experiences are. Does it work with VTaccounts by any chance?
We have a new Excel spreadsheet to produce charity accounts that were previously on Lotus and Word.
I'm looking at putting together an expense sheet for my employees, (some of who travel around Europe), and want to keep it as simple and easy to use as possible for them.
I am new to this, so apologies in advance.
I can retrieve transaction details using the following code:
Is there an off the shelf practice managment excel database?
have setup data/filter so that they are on
is there a maximum excel limit to the number of rows which this data sort works on ??
have an excel sheet containing a summary of a lot of word file, tables data which has been cut and pasted into excel
I am working with timesheets and want to turn time worked into a decimal number of hours to calculate the amount to be paid; eg 08.15 start, 17.45 finish = 9.5 hours worked.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 452,237 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 113,319 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 88,234
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 78,068 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 71,303 2