Some years ago I set up a spreadsheet for the detailed timesheets in our office. This pivoted into a timesheet and maintained a historic record so that details of work done for a client could easi
Hi, I am starting on the road to becoming a bookkeeper, I am currently studying manual bookkeeping but will shortly move on to computerised.
I understand this topic has been discussed some time ago but I cannot stop myself asking it again……
The top people’s shop Harrods was buzzing on Thursday night as hundreds of software industry figures gathered for the annual Software Satisfaction Awards.
Accounting practices have reduced their reliance on Excel spreadsheets and Word documents to cope with the demands of filing electronic accounts with HMRC in the iXBRL format, according to
Does anyone know of a way to scroll multiple sheets in a workbook at the same time?
In our latest extract from his series on our US sister site, David H Ringstrom explores the techniques and quirks of transposing Excel data.
Word 2007 question please.
How do I get word to prompt a question, answer y/n, then print a paragraph based on the answer?
I wonder if you can help me.
I'm trying to create a semi-auto workbook for a charity.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 462,075 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 115,755 6
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 90,598 11
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 90,211
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 72,788 2