One of the most satisfying Excel blogs on the Net is Contextures.
Simon Hurst unearths and highlights some of the most commonly recurring themes from Excel Zone’s Any Answers.
I normal use a drop down arrow in data validation. The problem with drop down cell is you have to hover over the cell to see the arrow. Combo box appears to be much better and visible.
do you have relevant podcasts/webinars you wish to share with aw readers?
do aw readers think there should be more discussion groups and if so on what topics?
I have a spreadsheet which has one worksheet for each month containing the payroll data for the month (which is output from the payroll system). The data for each month contains several rows for e
Any recomendation of a couse dealing with SAGE Reporting and Excel?
I noticed that since the website "upgrade", I have stopped receiving Accounting web email news letters etc...
Anyone else had this happen to them?
Is it possible to add a formula in a line of text.
Simon Hurst returns to the scene of a previous management reporting tutorial to see how he can improve the presentation using new facilities in Excel 2010.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 457,732 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 114,028 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 88,842
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 81,536 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 71,723 2