We have a control sheet for our payroll clients, which has columns:
Microsoft’s TechEd Europe conference this week gave the company a chance to pave the way for a number of new t
As Apple’s share price and prestige has soared, it has become even more fashionable to berate Microsoft for its lack of vision and kludgy software.
Is there and easy way - to load Hourly wage rate for multiple hours to obtain weighted average?
My knowledge of Excel is a bit limited - I have set up a simple spreadsheet and all I need is a cell which has a formula which says if cell B1 is larger than zero multiple B1 by 17.5% but I cant ge
I have been sent a excel file where the column names are displayed as numbers as are the rows. So the cell that would normally be B3 is displayed as R3C2, row3 column2. I believe is called relati
I want to extract data from 12 monthly worksheets to a monthly reporting format. I specify the month (Jan, Feb, Mar, etc.) in cell F2 of the reporting format. I can extract data from the monthly
AccountingWEB has formed an alliance with US online training provider CPE Link. Find out how regular contributor David H Ringstrom CPA can help you boost your spreadsheet skills.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 451,878 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 113,274 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 88,143
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 77,854 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 71,273 2