Is there any way I can create a drill-down in Excel, so that I can click on a cell in a summary sheet and it takes me automatically to the detail elsewhere in the workbook?
In case you missed it, October 17 was Spreadsheet Day, so named because it was the day on which VisiCalc was first re
DEAR ALL, NEW MEMBER HERE AND THANKS TO YOUR ALL FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION OF MY QUESTION.
So in Cells A1 - A12 I have Jan/Feb/Mar etc...
I want to insert extra rows between these headings so I can enter data, but then effectively hide the extra rows. So, say:
I'm attempting to put together a template in excel for a projected P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow. I'm struggling to work out the formula to calcuate monthly debtors (and conversely cash rec
DOES ANY ONE OFFERS VT SOFTWARE ADVANCED LEVEL TRAINING?
I wonder if anyone out there can help.
I can't thank tom123 and adam.arca enough.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 458,708 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 114,307 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 89,116
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 82,869 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 71,852 2