I have a master worksheet (Worksheet1) that has two columns titled ID and Route. Each Route has a corresponding ID assigned to it. There are about 1600 rows (records) in this worksheet.
Can any one help me with this formula?
Just looking for advice on how to eradicate macros from an excel file.
I originally created two macros in the monthly management accounts file
An increasing number of clients are paying by standing order and as such keying the information in Sage is becoming a tiresome task.
'A' contains a month & year, ie: Nov 2001
'B' contains a random value, ie: 320,000 (Three hundred & twenty thousand,)
Last year, we created a spreadsheet tp keep track of various data for our clients, consisting of a workbook for each client containing the sheets:
I am trying to create a list box in Excel 2007. I can draw one successfully, but when I right-click and select "Format Control", I do not have the dialog box "Control" available - so I can't speci
If I enter a number beginning with 0 such as 01234 unless I put a ' in front it drops the 0 when I press enter. Is there a way of stopping it doing this other than entering a ' each time?
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 445,512 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 112,447 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 87,357
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 74,549 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 70,882 2