I have run a report on some software we use and then done a copy and paste into Excel.
I have a list of two sets of data with values and the only difference is that in both sets a column of data is different.
This is a special thanks to all who responded to my discussion last month 'Financial Management Analysis & Reporting - Do you use Excel?'.
I am trying to compare a list of invoices exported from sage into excel and a list of jobs from another program.
In the second article in his two-part series on using Excel 2007 Tables, Simon Hurst demonstrates how they can automatically update performance charts.
I have worked with a company that had dozens of international Consultants in virtually every European country and US and Canada too.
In this two part series, Simon Hurst looks in more detail at lists and Excel 2007 tables and how they might be beneficial in practice.
How do I get data from VT Transaction+ into Excel?
I've tried looking on the VT website but the document that is supposed to explain it is no longer there.
I have setup a great report in Excel and a Pivot Chart on this data to produce a chart of a certain type of labour within my Sage Project data. It works great.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 434,644 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 111,195 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 86,123
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 70,223 2
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 69,896 10