Can't get my head round this challenge so would appreciate your help.
I use Excel 2003 for clients' sales spreadsheets which include VAT
I am not brilliant on Excel, and I cannot find a solution to my latest problem.
Were you frustrated by your lack of success in the ballot for Olympic tickets?
Simon Hurst draws on queries and answers from the ExcelZone archives to offer a collection of time-saving worksheet handling tips.
Windows software giant Microsoft has refocused its attention on Excel's role in corporate compliance with the acquisition of Prodiance, a developer of risk management tools that work with Excel.
Can any one possibly advise me of free system for tracking assignments, possibly spreadsheet.
I like working in Excel Table 2007. It saves me lots of work, notably to create a pivot table by just simple one click.
While I was working in excel, I had received a pop up message. I cannot remember it exactly, but it had words like “Key Strokes could slow down”.
Does anyone know if it is possible to automatically change the name of a sheet to a particular cell within the sheet?
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 456,294 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 113,856 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 88,707
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 80,492 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 71,587 2