I've created a cashbook excel worksheet for clients. Rows 3 down to row 30 has formulas in them.
Continuing his exploration of the latest version of Excel, Simon Hurst delves into some of the new functions that may be useful for accountants.
David H Ringstrom continues his exploration of Excel functions with an explanation of how COUNTIF can work with LARGE and SMALL functions to manage numerical lists.
I have on several occasions tried to reconcile bank charges but have never managed to agree to what appears on the bank statement. Despite contacting the bank i am still none the wiser.
In Excel if I have a formula in each of three cells (say, B1, B2 and B3), let's say B1 has =A1/3, B2 has =A1*2, and B3 has =A1.
Say in A1 I have 4.2.
Good morning all
Is there a quicker way of highlighting say cell a1 to a250 without pulling and dragging?
Say I wanted the first column in a spreadsheet to stay put, but also wanted the last column to always be visible. Can that be done (so the middle columns scroll as usual, but the first and last do
Simple question, I think.
Suppose clients fee was £650 20 years ago, and practice inflation is 4%.
I understand that any expenditure prior to a business start up is deemed to be incurred on the first day of trading.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 463,304 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 116,732 6
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 96,532 11
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 91,146
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 73,389 2