If I enter a number beginning with 0 such as 01234 unless I put a ' in front it drops the 0 when I press enter. Is there a way of stopping it doing this other than entering a ' each time?
I have a home-grown spreadsheet along the old inland revenue "form 930" lines, which records the taxpayer's total SA liability and breakdown for each year, linked to another worksheet within the wo
U-turn if you want to customise the ribbon
Courtesy of The Daily Dose of Excel blog (and a helpful tweet from @
A client of has asked me a question I cannot answer. He asked me to come up with a formula that calculates this problem:
I have a client that has developed a mobile phone application and is selling it through Android (owned by google) so every 2-3 days he will get a receipt from google checkout for say £180 being the
I have a Workbook with sixteen worksheets. When making a change on any one of the worksheets the change happens on all the other worksheets too. I am unable to copy and paste the individual works
Just wondering if anyone out there can help me.
I have a calculation in an Excel spreadsheet that works
out a yield % per year on a bond. This caculation worked
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 445,595 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 112,452 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 87,367
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 74,585 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 70,884 2