Courtesy of The Daily Dose of Excel blog (and a helpful tweet from @
A client of has asked me a question I cannot answer. He asked me to come up with a formula that calculates this problem:
I have a client that has developed a mobile phone application and is selling it through Android (owned by google) so every 2-3 days he will get a receipt from google checkout for say £180 being the
I have a Workbook with sixteen worksheets. When making a change on any one of the worksheets the change happens on all the other worksheets too. I am unable to copy and paste the individual works
Just wondering if anyone out there can help me.
I have a calculation in an Excel spreadsheet that works
out a yield % per year on a bond. This caculation worked
Windows XP/Excel 2007 recently told me that there was a problem with one of my the macros in my personal macro workbook and now denies me access to any of them. How can I get them back?
A rather complicated bank rec.
Can any Excel wizz help me please.
I have c. 10,000 lines of data all in column A which is in the form FieldA/FieldB/FieldC etc to Field G
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 445,244 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 112,414 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 87,335
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 74,447 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 70,866 2