Amid the excitement surrounding the Office 2010 Technical Preview at the Microsoft Worldwide Partner conference this week, details of significant changes to Excel were in short supply, reports
An 'an obscure but very annoying' bug in Excel 2007 that occasionally caused range names to disappear when workbooks were saved has been corrected by a Microsoft hotfix.
I saw a question a few days ago on whether 'Excel was up to the job' or not (in terms of Financial Reporting etc).
For the last few days whenever I open an excel file two warning dialog boxes open:
A6FA7500 - file format not valid - when this is closed the following pops up:
Hopefully this will be a simple question to answer.
2/3 London based staff require intermdiate/advanced excel training. Mostly data analysis, pivot tables and good spreadsheet construction.
I have a macro button in a spreadsheet, and would like to know which of the many macros available it is invoking.
I cannot understands the explanations of these functions:. can anyone explain?
• Count: Counts the number of cells containing numbers, as well as numbers within the list of arguments.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 434,480 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 111,170 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 86,112
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 70,205 2
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 69,839 10