Following a recent Any Answers query asking for more information about Office 365, John Stokdyk bit the bullet and dived into the beta-test version.
Anyone working with accounts data will know the soul-destroying tedium of standardising and cleaning data imports so that you can use them for pivot tables, analysis and Vlookups.
PROBLEM: My LOOKUP function is looking for ABCDE and returing £300.00 instead of £400.00.
Can any one help with the following?
I am looking for some help with Sage integrated reporting. I want to revise the default aged debtor report that appears in Integrated reporting.
I am trying to write for myself an excel spreadsheet to calculate the IHT exit charge when taking assets out of a relevant asset trust.
Sad, but my OCD is making me do it. If I type a123 into a cell I want it to change itself to A123, how do I do it?
A round up of tips and tricks to help you cope with Excel’s arithmetic foibles.
Why are Excel calculations sometimes incorrect?
A stash of David Carter’s popular articles has been discovered in the ExcelZone archives and reunited with their sample files.
I need to forecast receipts from individual key clients, each having different credit terms.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 456,272 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 113,848 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 88,706
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 80,472 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 71,584 2