I am thinking of a new laptop, and using openoffice.org. Wondering what others experiences are. Does it work with VTaccounts by any chance?
We have a new Excel spreadsheet to produce charity accounts that were previously on Lotus and Word.
I'm looking at putting together an expense sheet for my employees, (some of who travel around Europe), and want to keep it as simple and easy to use as possible for them.
I am new to this, so apologies in advance.
I can retrieve transaction details using the following code:
Is there an off the shelf practice managment excel database?
have setup data/filter so that they are on
is there a maximum excel limit to the number of rows which this data sort works on ??
have an excel sheet containing a summary of a lot of word file, tables data which has been cut and pasted into excel
I am working with timesheets and want to turn time worked into a decimal number of hours to calculate the amount to be paid; eg 08.15 start, 17.45 finish = 9.5 hours worked.
A friend has encountered a problem where he cannot see the names of individual sheets (Excel 07). He can navigate using CTRL Page up and Page down, but he needs to see the names.
I have a column which I believe have dates in text. I would like to convert them in to proper date, ie DD-MM-YY.
For example: How do I convert 6th October in to 06-10-10?
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 454,066 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 113,589 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 88,481
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 79,196 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 71,416 2