Say I have a timesheet. I put in 'Mr A Bloggs' and wonder, 'What other entries were made for this client?'.
Excel lecturer David Ringstrom has started publishing a series of quick Excel tips on our sister site AccountingWEB.com.
Shareholder with 5% equity charges expenses of phone bill, travel and meeting expenses to Company - how to treat for tax and VAT
I would like to know how to account for:
- lapses under IFRS 4
- Cancellation of an insurance policies
- Health insurance
I have a tracker. People putting lower case letters in codes is not cool, so I want to make it so my spreadsheet either rejects them, or better yet, corrects them.
I am looking for a formula whereby you can enter your accounting dates and period and it will tell you what is your assesable profits in the opening/closing and change of accounting dates. Is this
Time spent exploring Microsoft’s mountain of Excel resources will often reveal hidden treasures - even to the people who know the program best.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 460,881 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 115,286 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 89,884
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 88,029 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 72,513 2