I have a spreadsheet which has one worksheet for each month containing the payroll data for the month (which is output from the payroll system). The data for each month contains several rows for e
Any recomendation of a couse dealing with SAGE Reporting and Excel?
I noticed that since the website "upgrade", I have stopped receiving Accounting web email news letters etc...
Anyone else had this happen to them?
Is it possible to add a formula in a line of text.
Simon Hurst returns to the scene of a previous management reporting tutorial to see how he can improve the presentation using new facilities in Excel 2010.
I'm trying to create a formula that says if Date1 is before the date in a fixed field, AND date 2 is after the date in fixed field 2, THEN action A, else action B.
I need to place the cursor to the next empty cell in a particular column, so that it can copy and paste the next item in the next available empty cell.
When I go back to the cell it now shows
Microsoft has created a set of PDF Quick Reference Cards to help users navigate around Excel 2010.
Excel’s VLOOKUP function is probably second only to pivot tables in popularity for management reporting and accounting users. Simon Hurst looks into its potential applications.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 458,558 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 114,256 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 89,054
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 82,547 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 71,819 2