Simon Hurst’s search for a silver bullet to cure Excel hell drew him to a meeting of like-minded enthusiasts at the Slaughtered Lamb in London on 25 January.
I am trying to sum cells F2 to N2 but if any cell value exceeds 35,I want to limit it to 35. =sum(min(35,f2):min(35,n2)) doesn't work and it won't accept curly brackets.
I am working on a time sheet where I record my activities in Excel, the cells are formatted as time cells and record 01:00 or 02:30 etc. The daily activity is totalled in the same format.
A VBA code for automatic Refresh in PV and formatting.
Hi, this is more of a mathematical question initially, but I also want to get the info on to a spreadsheet as well.
As regular readers will know I have just started to use Sage 200. I am in the process of automating our accouts pack and have investigated the =SgAccNominalLedgerActual($A13,$C$1,C$2) Where A13 c
I am trying to do a cashflow projection which includes a substantial business loan.
Reglar readers of Excel Zone will remember “Mr Excel”, Bill Jelen from our 2008 Golden Cells
Simon Hurst completes his management dashboard tutorial series with a look at effective visual presentation techniques.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 460,288 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 115,112 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 89,759
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 87,112 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 72,402 2