I only recently started my practice (September 2012), it has been a struggle to get new clients and despite my efforts getting a little frustrated
We are currently using VT Software for accounts production on our expanding client base. We have used it for many years and on the whole it works; except for those clients that have brought an acc
I saw a recent salary stating an average accountants salary was 64K with a 11K bonus.
I am new to this and I have been asked to set up the following:
can any one help to write multiple (more than 7) if statement, want to choose a math for A1 from 8 choices C1:C8 =IF(A1<=B1,C1,IF(A1<=B2,C2,IF(A1<=B3,C3,IF(A1<=B4,C4,IF(A1<=B5,C5,I
A client wishes to have a report of sales by week with the the number of sales invoices and average sales per invoice included. They want to use this report themselves on a weekly basis.
I want to include a formula in a spreadsheet which works out how much personal allowance is available if income in cell a1 is between £100,000 and £116,210.
I had set up my own accountancy and tax practice about a year back but only been putting all my energies into the new business since September. To be honest despite my efforts on social networking,
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 463,286 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 116,711 6
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 96,439 11
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 91,138
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 73,379 2