Does anyone know how to,presuming it can be done,increment the numbering on a form setup in Excel e.g. a Sales order form.
I wonder if anyone can help with a formatting issue i come across from time to time. We use an sql based practice management package which allows the exporting of client data to excel.
I have a sheet with dates running across C7 to IT7. I would like to hit a macro bitmap that activates a macro to go to today's date. I managed to get a macro to go to the next blank using:
How can I format a cell so that it displays a negative time rather than #### ??
e,g, for use in flexi- time calculations.
A new series of articles offering tips and tricks to conquer common Excel problems starts with time formats and calculations.
Having got to grips with Excel 2010, lecturer David H Ringstrom highlights five minor changes that have improved his efficiency in the new version. Look out for more tips next week.
Hi i have a macro (below) which does exactly what i need it to do. Whenever i change a figure in any box on the tab, the macro runs and hides relevant boxes that i dont want.
I'm preparing income forecasts for a consultancy business. Our contracts are usually on a fixed fee basis and generally run for several months or even longer.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 455,689 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 113,769 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 88,647
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 80,130 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 71,532 2