I have set up lead schedules on excel for clients B/Sheet. That is, I have lead schedules for fixed assets stock, debtors, creditors, etc.
As part of a business planning exercise, I'm trying to put together an Excel chart that will illustrate the potential rewards of different business development ideas.
Can't get my head round this challenge so would appreciate your help.
I use Excel 2003 for clients' sales spreadsheets which include VAT
I am not brilliant on Excel, and I cannot find a solution to my latest problem.
Were you frustrated by your lack of success in the ballot for Olympic tickets?
Simon Hurst draws on queries and answers from the ExcelZone archives to offer a collection of time-saving worksheet handling tips.
Windows software giant Microsoft has refocused its attention on Excel's role in corporate compliance with the acquisition of Prodiance, a developer of risk management tools that work with Excel.
Can any one possibly advise me of free system for tracking assignments, possibly spreadsheet.
I like working in Excel Table 2007. It saves me lots of work, notably to create a pivot table by just simple one click.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 457,535 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 114,010 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 88,829
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 81,410 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 71,708 2