In his latest tip, regular AccountingWEB.com contributor David Ringstrom shows how to speed up a common spreadsheet move.
About a year ago my excel worksheets that i have my formulas in started changing. Now i have something that looks like this =RC[-1]+RC[-2] and im not sure what that means.
Please can I get examples of cashflow forecast & p/l forecast for pubs and email them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hi folks - I know VT have taken up half the screen with instructions on how to use this feature, but I am still totally confused?
I have a forecast that I have set up in Sage 50 Forecasting with approximately 40 hotlinks (ie links to 4 workbooks which together contain 40 worksheets, broadly 1 sheet for each of the main income
This is the fourth part of our series looking at new tools for working with
On a network of say 12 computers what's the best way to stop access to websites such as facebook or adult sites.?
Hi there We have a payroll that was in the pilot and submitted all details, including CIS suffered, via SAGE at yearend. Client has now come back to us and advised a higher amount
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 464,130 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 117,489 6
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 100,848 11
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 91,962
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 73,884 2