Can anybody tell me why this code will not run in XL97? It falls over at the myarray declaration. (Run-time error 438. Object does not support this property or method).
I have a large spreadsheet but want to add a word in front of all text in a certain column. Is there an easy way of achieving this without going through each line individually?
I wonder if anyone can help.
Microsoft's development team is talking up Excel's new "Gemini" business intelligence add-in. John Stokdyk reports.
Those who signed up to take a look at Microsoft’s Technical Preview of Office 2010 have started to feedback their thoughts not just to the developer, but to the wider user community via blogs a
Microcharts within your spreadsheets will be incorporated within the next release of Excel. John Stokdyk looks at what Sparklines could add to your reporting arsenal.
The database contains pupils name, age and current class attending etc.
Is there a way to get a list that is in columns to go in to rows. ie
to be put across page ac ae be dr
I have designed all my own templates(took me a while) for statutory accounts too, and I just love the flexibility. Naturally I have to make sure these are kept up to date.
I have a client using Sage Line 100 for Stock Control. The product codes are prefixed by 01 etc and when exported into a csv. file some of these codes are being changed into a date.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 442,025 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 112,053 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 87,009
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 73,006 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 70,705 2