Have been made aware of this very clever scam, anyone could get caught as it is very plausible, hope no one is having an "OMG" moment now!
I am trying to produce a reusable report that includes an indicator in a particular cell based on two numbers.
Simon Hurst continues his KPI reporting casebook by incorporating some of the more advanced features available with Excel 2010, including PowerPivot.
I bank with Lloyds TSB and I can download bank statements going back many years in CSV or pdf format as well as a few other formats.
As a practice we only produce one set of accounts in Excel format so we are looking for a way of converting them into IXBRL without having to spend a fortune on software and without having to spend
Is there any way I can create a drill-down in Excel, so that I can click on a cell in a summary sheet and it takes me automatically to the detail elsewhere in the workbook?
In case you missed it, October 17 was Spreadsheet Day, so named because it was the day on which VisiCalc was first re
DEAR ALL, NEW MEMBER HERE AND THANKS TO YOUR ALL FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION OF MY QUESTION.
So in Cells A1 - A12 I have Jan/Feb/Mar etc...
I want to insert extra rows between these headings so I can enter data, but then effectively hide the extra rows. So, say:
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 459,636 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 114,766 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 89,474
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 85,049 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 72,143 2