PivotTables aren't just for show. Simon Hurst shows how some subtle enhancements in Excel 2007 can help you managed aged debtors better.
In response to an Any Answers question on AccountingWEB, Simon Hurst offers some advice on what to do when your Windows PC expires.
The case for considering the Apple Mac as an option for accounting applications will improve considerably in the Autumn when Microsoft brings out Office for Mac 2011.
I'm preparing a spreadsheet linking a vertical list of weekly sales (& purchases) to a horizontal weekly cashflow.
Currently doing monthly forecasts. Cost of sales in based on a percentage of turnover. Cost of sales consists of opening stock, purchases, carriage, packaging less closing stock.
How do I get a cell to turn a certain colour if a value in different column on same row is above a certain value?
Trying to use better formulae in my forecasts again, please help/contribute if you can.
came across this product on the web......
"" microsoft office2007 standard upgrade, retail boxed plus free upgrade to 2010 ""
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 452,320 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 113,332 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 88,269
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 78,116 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 71,310 2