I have created a workbook & within each sheet some of the cells are proctected to prevent anyone typing figures into a formulated cell.
We have been using Sage 50 for many years for a small stock-based business (5 employees). We have hundreds of obsolete customers and product codes which we would like to delete.
I am trying to write a report in MS query rather then running 4 different reports and collacting them myself in Sage 200, I am stuck trying to find the field "SLAnalysisValues.BaseSpentPreviousPeri
Hi I am relatively new here.
I have currently completed my level 3 AAT qualification and now moving onto level 4. I am thinking of doing some bookkeeping after hours etc as a sole trader.
From time to time, I have a situation where a row in Excel loses its row number (i.e.
I have a spreadsheet to calculate Er's NI contributions per employee.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 462,075 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 115,755 6
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 90,597 11
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 90,211
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 72,788 2