Like many Excel users, David Carter was initially repelled by the Ribbon interface in Excel 2007.
Is Fulcrum Accounts still available? If so can anyone tell me where I can purchase it?
Hopefully you can help.
I often produce figures/data in excel and want to present the data in MS Word format as part of a report. Is there an easy way to convert an excel worksheet into Word format?
I am having a memory blank at the moment and cannot remember the simple formula for calculating WIP.
I help with my partners scaffold business by looking after all the finance and administration. I have done this for the last 6 years and record all expenses onto an excel spreedsheet which is then
I just start up my Limited Liability company and would like to open my company current bank account for 500 Pounds.
what is the accounting treatment for this transaction?
Cell A1 says "27 Aug 10". Excel appears to know this is a date because =MONTH(A1) returns "8". However, when I apply the format dd/mm/yy to cell A1, it does not change to 27/08/10.
Having covered font formats including the use of Excel Styles and Themes and the
My small team of three are drowning in paper and emails!
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 460,292 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 115,117 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 89,763
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 87,131 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 72,403 2