The case for considering the Apple Mac as an option for accounting applications will improve considerably in the Autumn when Microsoft brings out Office for Mac 2011.
I'm preparing a spreadsheet linking a vertical list of weekly sales (& purchases) to a horizontal weekly cashflow.
Currently doing monthly forecasts. Cost of sales in based on a percentage of turnover. Cost of sales consists of opening stock, purchases, carriage, packaging less closing stock.
How do I get a cell to turn a certain colour if a value in different column on same row is above a certain value?
Trying to use better formulae in my forecasts again, please help/contribute if you can.
came across this product on the web......
"" microsoft office2007 standard upgrade, retail boxed plus free upgrade to 2010 ""
I am wondering if someone can help me with an excel problem. I am trying to draw up a spreadhseet for revenue received that is split over a period for accrual purposes.
I have a list of random months in column A, and a list of months Jan-Dec in order in column B.
In column C, I have the following formulae:
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 451,984 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 113,281 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 88,163
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 77,900 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 71,277 2