I've never really dealt with csv files up until now. But a client has just emailed me their Sage reports in csv format. When I open the file, it is just rows and columns of data.
We use Sage 50 Forecasting 2007, though not that regularly.
1. Does it Autosave, or is it necessary to keep pressing the 'save' button regularly?
I'm looking to import a csv file so i can transfers between bank accounts in Sage. Does anyone know if this is possible and if so how?
Does anyone know if it is possible to have a checklist which if the answer is "yes" to one of the options it brings up a sub checklist underneath?
I do not want to re-invent the wheel and wonder if some, or all, of the below is possible?
Does anyone know of any affordable practice management software for under £500.
I have a set of annual cash flows (-500, followed by 4 years of +100, and a 6th year of -100). I am doing an MIRR calculation on the cash flows, with a finance rate of 10% and reinvestment rate of
I've set up a fair few Sage Line 50 ODBC/Excel links but this one has stumped me.
Very basic question here!!
How can I say "If B12 is a negative number insert a 0"
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 459,016 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 114,475 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 89,245
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 83,645 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 71,969 2