I am buying a BTL property with my husband. Due to his high tax payer status, I'd like to register as tenant in common with unequal shares.
An (ex) client (who we haven't fallen out with), is moving to a new accountant, presumably for closer geographical reasons, or maybe cost saving (or maybe for another reason!).
Hi Can anyone advise please.
Client (majority shareholder and director) was disappointed with interest earned on company bank account so decided to set up a savings account but put it in his own name.
Can anyone suggest the best treatment for an error in the previous year's accounts relating to a bank balance?
I have recently completed my Level 4 AAT (waiting for one more test result this week), and wondered which route to take?
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 270,268
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 88,821 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 87,180
- Getting related party disclosures right 86,588 34
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 83,910 1