Limited Company Accounts for a Management Company of a residential block. 20 members / shareholders, 2 of which appointed as Directors of the company.
Situation: A bank has lent around £6million to a group of investors who have built a large commercial property.
I must say I often feel that some of the comments around sacking clients are a tad harsh on
here, and do not ever think I would be as harsh.
Today I finally snapped.
In Sage Line 50, I have a custom remittance advice designed and used before in Sage Instant Accounts.
Im looking at a client in Jersey and they are purchasing a building through a newly formed SPV. Ho do Jersey companies claim CA's?
Wondering if someone more experienced can help advise on what I'm supposed to do in the following situation:
I'm new to accounting web, so hello to everyone.
Is a business bank account compulsory for all businesses or can someone use their personal account?
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 252,401
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 85,921 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 81,736
- Getting related party disclosures right 76,797 34
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 75,536 1