Business 1 (Our Business)
Please advise whether this particular business activity needs to be regulated.
Fewer solicitor firms will be required to have an annual audit under a proposal from the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA).
I need your advice about the first company's VAT return. I am studying AAT level 4 and doing accounts for my friends voluntarily in order to gain some experience.
2 directors own 50% each of a company but 1 wishes to sell their shareholding and the other director is interested in purchasing.
A client has just provided information on assets purchased in the company name in 2010/11 and paid for personally. Do I treat this as a PYA or file amended accounts?
I am looking for advice on whether of not a company is dormant.
Can someone please confirm the correct procedure for the following:
If you are a sole trader, you have a business and personal bank account.
I was hoping someone could please advise me if the private language schools in France are exempt from paying VAT?
Company A sells Fixtures and Fittings to Company B at market value.
Company A & B have common directors and shareholders.
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 219,308
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 81,287 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 74,445
- Getting related party disclosures right 63,116 33
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 61,785 1