I appreciate that this subject has probably been discussed ad nauseam but I continue to be inundated with letters from HMRC for every client, threatening all sorts of fines for paper Returns all su
Company A borrows unconnected Company B a sum of money to purchase and develop land.
kindly Advice on below
I know it is not the norm but in the circumstances, to protect one third of my annual income which is derived from this client, I filed the accounts with differences.
My first client is staging for auto enrolment on the 1 February 2016. I wrote to the client a couple of months ago about this but have not had feedback about what their plans are.
Could anyone help with a stock accounting cut-off error we're having please.
Client is an internet company buying large amounts of stock and then selling them online.
Just a quickie folks.
Do you show advertising costs to your move etc as a direct cost or within marketing in admin costs.
QB2016 has been released and there is a change in terms , in short subject to a few provisos you now rent the desktop software rather than buy it ,more income presumably.
I am carrying out a share valuation on a private Ltd company that has been trading for a number of years.
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 266,765
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 87,794 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 84,603
- Getting related party disclosures right 83,120 34
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 80,357 1