I have a client who runs a bar. A punter came in asked for the "strongest drink they served".
FRSSE 2015 incorporates the assumption that the useful life of goodwill and intangibles will not exceed 5 years when an entity is unable to make a reliable estimate of the useful life.
Client is a self-employed private hire driver (slightly less than a taxi), owner driver, bought a Mercedes for 28k, 158G/KM, expected to use 5 years.
Hoping someone will be able to turn a light somewhere in the tunnel as it looks rather dark right now :)
I've always used PracticeGrowth's Money Laundering Manual but it looks like I'm going to need another supplier as they're, somewhat thoughtlessly, retiring.
I'm taking on a new client and I was reviewing there prior year account. The tangible asset balance is a negative value!
Has anyone used Capium (a new cloud based practice management software)? how was it?
Thank you in advance
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 261,298
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 87,118 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 83,287
- Getting related party disclosures right 80,642 34
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 78,310 1