if a director has an overdrawn loan account of let's say £20,000 at the year end and doesn't know when that loan will be repaid.
As we lead into the Christmas holiday, I'd just like to take a few moments to thank everyone for their invaluable help and interesting debate over the past twelve months.
I was wondering if someone could help me with this.
Is there a software in the market that does accounts consolidation? Or an accounting one which has that feature?
Does s455 apply to any loan amount outstanding 9 months and 1 days after ap. Or does it not apply to loans under 10k?
I have asked several of my colleagues this same question who all have differing opinions.
Has anyone noticed - the declaration on the online VAT return gets changed after submission?
How do you work out the apportionment on a property rental business, both for CGT and as Expenses claims.
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 224,043
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 81,863 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 75,734
- Getting related party disclosures right 64,983 33
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 63,859 1