VAT notice 701/36 5.1.1 Supplies made to the insured party states:
Company A is creating a holding company (H) which will be issuing shares to the members of A in return for their shares in A.
I am looking for confirmation of the treatment of vans hired by a company.
2 vehicles - one 100% business, one 20% personal use by director.
Need some urgent clarification please as internet answers giving really mixed answers on how to treat.
Hi Every one
Hi My client has received a gift of 180k from his dad and invested it a property, the property is his main residence and his farther is living with him.
Hi there - I wonder if anyone can help me?
I am trying to file my first CH accounts and am struggling to find out what goes where.
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 220,204
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 81,382 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 74,715
- Getting related party disclosures right 63,467 33
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 62,217 1