In year 2003 my client's late husband assigned a 20 year lease of his freehold mixed use property (6 flats and a shop) to company A for annual rent of £70k.
I am director of a small company.
A company has 100 shares
Three shareholders hold 33 shares each and the 100th share is owned by a forth person.
I cannot see how to produce an actuals v budget P&L in Xero for any period except the current month.
We are now almost 6 months into Micro Entity Accounts. I wondered if anyone has used them, and whether they have any positive feed back.
Client is a non-exec director of a company applying for SEIS status who does not receive a salary.
Can anyone recommend some Company Secretarial software for accountants in practice?
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 183,374
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 76,739 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 64,487
- Getting related party disclosures right 45,715 32
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 44,375 1