In oil and gas, contracts for the capacity of pipelines to be used by field operators sometimes contain a send-or-pay clause, meaning if the operator of a field does not send any oil or gas, they s
What are the implications of a director charging rent to their LTD company for use of their garage and outbuildings as a warehouse and packaging area.
I work as a bookkeeper and have recently taken on a small hotel (Ltd) with a live-in husband and wife as the owners of the business.
I am trying to restart paying a voluntary payment by a direct debit to my pension because the company I worked for has closed.
Hi I wonder if anyone can assist me with my query on disbursements. I am new to solicitors accounts.
Happy Monday to you all.
I have two questions regarding Xero;
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 256,913
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 86,524 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 82,456
- Getting related party disclosures right 78,730 34
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 76,871 1