Hope you are able to help with my question in consolidating financial statement under a newly created parent company apply IFRS
I am looking to purchase block of fees and looking for a reasonably priced accountancy solicitor.
Can anyone kindly give us the details please.
I have a new client who has over £3,000 tax to pay. Last year she received a refund. I have found out previous accountant put in provisional return with estimated self employed income.
My company recently purchased another business with a less aggressive depreciation policy.
I have been trying to file my accounts using HMRC's company tax returns, but unfortunately, I just found out that there is a service issue with the software.
I am a practitioner located in Rep of Ireland but carry out work on behalf of clients in Northern Ireland also.
So, I made a loss last year, and put it on the accounts fine.
Would be very grateful if someone could help me with the following question-
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 229,584
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 82,590 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 76,806
- Getting related party disclosures right 66,755 33
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 65,889 1