Client has a Ltd business set up original for the purposes of building a number of luxury homes, all of the properties have been sold bar i which remains on the balance sheet.
Can anyone suggest a suitable bonus scheme to reward a senior manager within an accountancy practice?
Thoughts and advice welcome
I have a client who has some very specific ideas about the share structure of a company that he is setting up.
We have a client who has opened a paye scheme. He has simce decided that he does not want to draw a salary. No submissions have been made to hmrc.
Having a fishing holiday
Anyone use Scoot for advertising ?
Companies A and B are under common control (with common directors) but not part of a group.
Company B is to borrow money and the lender wants a guarantee by Company A.
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 215,209
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 80,797 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 73,240
- Getting related party disclosures right 61,387 33
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 59,710 1