I love Accounting Web - it's very informative and useful,
A client has a 31/5/14 year end and started issuing unsecured convertible loan notes in July 2014. Does anyone know:
Not a question, just a 'heads up' to maybe mention to clients.
Is accounting for taxi drivers any different than regular self-employed accounting? I see a lot of 'specialist' accountancy websites specialising in providing services for taxi drivers...
We have a client with a year end of 31 May 2014 that issued some convertible loan notes in July 2014.
just seen this is already posted on main page
I am regular reader however posting here first time.
I have been working in a local accountancy firm since 2007 and I am now AAT and ACCA full member.
We're ramping up our coverage of the Independence vote - as you may have seen on site.
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 270,616
- Getting related party disclosures right 93,876 34
- Performance materiality: What’s all that about? 92,100 2
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 91,102 46
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 91,013