I'm currently preparing the annual accounts (for companies house and corporation tax purposes) for my small Ltd company and have found a mistake in last years accounts.
Small group not preparing group accounts - is the disclosure of reserves and profit required in parent company abbreviated accounts?
A client had two trading companies and has hived up the subsidiary into topco. The subsidiary had a negative balance sheet and therefore we are left with a creditor and negative reserves on the su
I have a client, a limited company who has incurred expenditure of £70K on extending and updating the business premises which are owed by the directors.
A company for whom I prepare accounts has now being wound up (Creditors winding up)
I know I should put a post balance sheet event note in the Notes.
Steve Collings highlights some major changes to audit and accounting standards currently in progress.
I am the sole director and owned 100% of the shares in my business, but transfered 50% to my wife during the current year. Does this need to be disclosed in the accounts in related parties or tran
I have a client Limited company that has a very small number of transactions each year (less then £2,000 turnover).
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 206,002
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 79,682 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 70,428
- Getting related party disclosures right 57,070 32
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 54,981 1