I have a client who has changed their year end from August to November. They use Sage accounts v11.
A property management company / letting agents which simply acts on behalf of landlords and doesnt own any property itself is preparing accounts under the FRSSE. In all ways it is exactly the same
A client company (A) owns an asset with a book value of £93k, which was developed and built in house in late 2009. The book value amounts to the costs incurred in constructing the asset.
Can the members requesting an audit under s476 be required to pay for same as company cannot afford it? 1 malicious shareholder has convinced 2 others to demand audit (13% between them)
Former Labour MP Jim Devine has been found guilty of making false expenses claims worth £8,385 for printing and cleaning work at his London flat.
I have an important question regarding recently submitted/filed accounts that contain an incorrect turnover figure.
Two accountants have been banned by the ICAEW for violating its requirements for registered auditors.
Couple of quick questions:
I am preparing the consolidated accounts for a UK group with a 40% holding of a UK limited company over which there is dominant influence.
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 219,414
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 81,290 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 74,460
- Getting related party disclosures right 63,135 33
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 61,832 1