I lost a client today no real explanation given. I got really well with the client and they had signed an engagement letter for Sole Trader Tax Returns. No big deal only a sole trader. However,
One of the most topical debates at the moment, certainly among the International Accounting Standards Board, is the issue of leasing explains Steve Collings.
I was wondering if someone might be able to share their view on the following, im trying to get a particular answer from my simple excel stock spreadsheet,
Hi all. We have just purchased some portakabins which we intend to use as offices on land owned by a 3rd party. We rent the site and surrounding area from the council for running our supercar exp
My first post !!
It is a new medical practice. The medical practitioners (doctors) are planning to build a new building for the practice.
The Vatican bank has published accounts for the first time as part of an effort to be more open after financial scandal
I am thinking of reducing staff working hours from 5 days to 3 days per week due to cash flow problems.Is there anything I should do, apart from giving them plenty of notice, and are there any comp
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 241,989
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 84,491 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 79,765
- Getting related party disclosures right 72,042 33
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 71,350 1