As we all know, over the past month, we've been plagued by fake Aweb users registering a new account, posting a fake IT-related question ...
Hi, I am depreciating Land & Buildings and there are several building projects with interim invoices and the project time is running over the year end.
Accounting Software Recommendations Sought
A manufacturing company client has bought a business from another company (not shares, just one operation of many run by that other company).
Hi, the following will be done for deferred revenue,
Raise sales invoice. Let’s say an invoice for £100 plus 20% VAT
Dr-Debtors Account- with total including VAT £120
I have a client who holds a permanent employment apart from his own ltd company. His company has filed a P11D which shows car and fuel benefit.
I have been having an on going problem for over 6 months now.
New Client made redundant last year. As had no other earnings for balance of year he had overpaid some
The new Charity SORP has recently been approved by the FRC - does this mean that charities are able to early adopt it?
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 205,017
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 79,281 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 69,783
- Getting related party disclosures right 55,361 32
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 53,606 1