A client has just provided information on assets purchased in the company name in 2010/11 and paid for personally. Do I treat this as a PYA or file amended accounts?
I am looking for advice on whether of not a company is dormant.
Can someone please confirm the correct procedure for the following:
If you are a sole trader, you have a business and personal bank account.
I was hoping someone could please advise me if the private language schools in France are exempt from paying VAT?
Company A sells Fixtures and Fittings to Company B at market value.
Company A & B have common directors and shareholders.
Can a LLP become a partner in a partnership firm?
Are there any specific provisions allowing it or not allowing it to do so??
Just got an email from a new client in which he has stated: Why GoCardless? Why not Direct Debit?
AWeb - If this post is not allowed please remove....
Yesterday I had the complaints department of HMRC Bootle on the phone. Apparently the previous accountant had done the payroll of a client under the wrong reference number.
I have been using Digita Full suite for a while now and looking at moving it onto their
Hosted solution which also includes hosted office suite.
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 220,166
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 81,378 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 74,702
- Getting related party disclosures right 63,433 33
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 62,203 1