We have just taken over a payroll client with around 90 employees. The previous payroll provider used Star Computers software and their ePayslips system which I admit looks excellent.
This is similar to a question that I posted a month or two ago, but I now have further information and could use some clarification.
If a company director (and shareholder) of a limited company is permanently based in the USA, can the company make gross salary and dividend payments to them?
Somebody must have thought about this before, but I haven't seen anything written about it.
Over the last couple of months I have lectured across the country on the new small companies’ regime which is going to be introduced for accounting periods commencing on or after 1 January 2016
Client runs a venue find business - free service to clients, then invoices the venue a commission. E.g.
I have a director of a Ltd company who is paid £670 per month salary plus dividends who wants to purchase a bike.
Who would be interesting in forming a flash mob at AccountingWeb's stand at Accountex on 13th and/or 14th May?
If so, what time(s) can people be there?
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 242,066
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 84,514 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 79,782
- Getting related party disclosures right 72,084 33
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 71,387 1