This is an unusual related party transaction in my experience.
I m sure someone could help.
I am struggling for the last few days now to search for any software which I could use to convert pdf files to one of the following formats:
I have recently taken on a limited company client which was formed as a result of a demerger (Newco).
Would appear that sift staff have once again gone awol and allowed the site to be hijacked.
For all my sins am dealing with DIY client who declared FA including VAT in previous year accounts with no depreciation charge.
If the net income is over estimated, on the renewal form, and tax credits are reduced or stopped and say the amendment is sent in 3 months later will HMRC then pay the underpayment?
How do I take money from my partnership and what do I pay tax on?
There are lots of comments on AWEB about Self Employed Use of Home and Rent of Director's home and there seems to be lots of conflicting opinion too.
Client has just informed us they have overpaid a member of staff just under £4k gross (£500 per month) spanning from their date of commencement in October 2014 to now.
I just needed some clarity on the following:
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 252,463
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 85,926 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 81,748
- Getting related party disclosures right 76,805 34
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 75,558 1