We have been approached by an individual who has outstanding vat returns. The client has very limited information to construct the return. He hasnt kept any of the invoices he has issued.
We have just taken on a client who runs a children's private nursery.
Some employees are only contracted to work during term time ie 43 weeks per year.
Hi, iam preparing accounts for small company and I just found out that company was registered as dormant since January 2013 up to October 2013.
Hello, my friend complete the Corporation Tax and bought the computer for 480 pounds. Can she treat it as Administration Cost? Thank you
My client had a commercial rental lease (operating lease) with 7 years left to run, and after lengthy negotiations and various offers being made, remainder of lease was bought by new landlord.
A new client of mine has had their first year accounts prepared and submitted online by previous accountants.
I am ACCA qualified accountant with regular licence and I am looking for an audit experience (few months is required) so that I will be able to extend my licence to audit licence.
Does anyone know where and when IFA moving out of headquarters? 2013 report signifies big change but no clear plan?
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 214,695
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 80,734 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 73,099
- Getting related party disclosures right 61,219 33
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 59,457 1