On 16 July 2015 the Financial Reporting Council (FRC) issued the new UK GAAP for small and micro-entities. This marked the end of several years’ work by the FRC in introducing an international-bas
Hi i recently was made redundant and am pregnant,
Client came to us, initially with two companies.
HMRC is set to gain powers to collect tax debts directly from taxpayers’ bank accounts under the Direct Recovery of Debts (DRD) rules, from Royal Assent of Finance (No 2) Act 2015.
I am after some tips from any professional who may be able to assist.
We've just had a client tell us that their friend has moved to a accountant that uses cloud accounting.
I have a client who started a partnership with his wife in which he continues one trade (gardening) and also carries on another trade as a sole trader (building).
I'm writing a book about how to get compensation from HMRC when things go wrong.
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 256,449
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 86,486 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 82,388
- Getting related party disclosures right 78,614 34
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 76,742 1