Hi there - Apologies if this is a naive question
With a client just taken on, in the previous year part of their corporation tax bill was settled by the previous accountant.
I have facing problem create payslip for Redundancy payment in sage payroll.
for example: there is Redundancy payment for old company employee paid by new company.
With having few clients who receive foreign income, could one of the experts please clarify the correct way of reporting it on the SATR.
We are preparing the first set of accounts for a company limited by guarantee , the accounts side disclosures etc are fine. The problem we have is corporation tax.
Does anyone know the actual definition of an Ultimate Controlling Party, have checked and ran a search in FRS 8 and doesn't appear to be defined in the standard.
VAT refgistered Client purchased some furniture from a business in Italy.
No Vat was charged at time of import and they were sent an invoice
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 180,059
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 75,311 43
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 61,461
- Getting related party disclosures right 41,127 32
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 39,612 1