I run Quickbooks in a number of businesses, but one in particular now has concerns. It is in a sensitive industry where filing of data on the cloud might be frowned upon.
Any quick answers/ advice this really appreciated.
I am a very new self-employed.
We have received a Late Filing Notice GNS for a client.
I have a client who was an employee and received letting income for 13/14 tax year, a SA100 was submitted. In the 14/15 tax year his circumstances changed. He was employed to 01/6/14.
Hi I rent rooms in my house.
I have elected to claim the 10% wear and tear, rather than 'renewals' claim for expenditure.
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 242,111
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 84,516 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 79,790
- Getting related party disclosures right 72,088 33
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 71,401 1