Hi I'm renting out my old house as landlord and relocating to a new area where I will be renting as a tenant.
we recently started trading with a Paris based office of an existing customer.
In terms of disclosing the Ultimate Controlling Party (UCP) disclosures in the notes begin with "The smallest and largest undertaking for which the company is a member and for which group financial
Does anyone know the disclosure requirement for investment properties as in do you include it as part of tangible fixed assets within the notes to the financial statements or do you disclose separa
Not a question but wanted to say that I am currently testing Moneysoft Payroll Manager software as we are looking to move over to them from 14/15.
We have a Ltd and we have a business plan which calls for losses for a few years, which will lead to negative "Retained Profits" so that we will have a negative equity for "some" years.
With so much change taking place in financial reporting as the UK negotiates the transition to a new regime for small/medium and micro companies, Stev
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 205,082
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 79,283 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 69,793
- Getting related party disclosures right 55,374 32
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 53,641 1