A company renews its overdraft facility during the year and pays a (sizeable) renewal fee. The next renewal is due 12 months later.
I would appreciate your advice on how I should account for VAT on late payment charges.
The Financial Reporting Council published a draft standard on 19 February that will do away with the Financial Reporting Standard for Smaller Entities (FRSSE) for accounting periods beginning on or
I recently met a client with Sage Instant Accounts version 20 on his desktop.
Does anyone have any thoughts on the accounting treatment of Employment Allowance ?
For instance, a company with a September 2014 year end uses the whole £2000 in April 2014.
Looking for a little guidance on revaluation...
I have a client that is a limited company that has bought a building, refurbished it and is going to rent it out.
In a "discretionary will trust" what are the tax possibilities when the surviving spouse dies and the index linked mortgage on half of the family home is repaid to the trust.
What is the best way to pay director when Company has employment allowance still available?
One director and company pays 20% tax.
Director has no other earnings.
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 233,774
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 83,394 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 77,982
- Getting related party disclosures right 68,901 33
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 68,203 1