I sent client's Sage records, updated for accounts entries, to client attached to email and also by USB stick.
I'm struggling with what entries to make to record a deposit paid by a tenant and the subsequent outcomes. My effort so far is below, any mistakes or improvements?
I have a client who is a freelance bank worker operating via a Limited company. Due to repeated renewals of contract with same employer (Lloyds bank) all various locations in London he has, during
I've recently started working in practice and I've been preparing a few companies accounts. My Dad was a sole trader but now a limited company. I'm only AAT qualified.
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 252,429
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 85,925 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 81,737
- Getting related party disclosures right 76,802 34
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 75,543 1