The client has sent me his sage back up and I am trying to restore it. I can successfully restore it. Sage says "The restore has been successful".
I am preparing the accounts for a Charitable Company for the period 01/03/2013 to 31/03/2014 (13 month period).
We have recently started selling event tickets for conferences we'll organise in the future. I have two quick questions:
Looking for any information regarding Bond Partners insolvency service and any DTI investigations
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this question but I'm a little confused and was hoping someone with expertise could help me out!
I know overdrawn DLAs is a frequent topic here, so I was surprised recently to see some accounts for small limited companies which have not disclosed the overdrawn DLA. I don't suppose all account
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 224,050
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 81,863 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 75,734
- Getting related party disclosures right 64,984 33
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 63,859 1