The lament of the old accountant
Voice recognition, you’re having a laugh!
Come on Lin Homer, bring back the staff
Limited company only has Ordinary Shares. Can I create and sell 100 Ordinary B shares for £1 each for £60,100.
Does anyone know what the additional consolidated financial statement disclosures are versus a standard set of financial statements when reporting under UK GAAP i.e. additional notes etc?
The Financial Reporting Council (FRC) has appointed new members to its accounting and assurance councils.
I am dealing with one of my clients who is going to sell his business and will be paying corporation tax on the gain. My question is how should he extract his
A client company sells software in the UK but has now set up an arrangement with a German company to sell the software there.
Just needed some clarity on the following:
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 209,553
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 80,097 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 71,432
- Getting related party disclosures right 58,856 32
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 56,711 1