Individual purchases shares in a private company from 2 different shareholders for £750 each on the same day. Total payment £1500.
A customer has set up a limited company and will be buying properties to renovate and sell at a profit.
Just wondering how people are finding this programme? How does it compare to other products in the market?
I have crunched 2 options for the shareholders/directors of the limited companies regarding on best structure to withdraw dividend and salary and would like your opinion.
Trying to get a poll on how users feel about the Drummohr software after having converted to the cloud.
Please rate between:
1 not fit for purpose
I was just about to upload the March pension details onto the People's website when I noticed that every employee who joined before September 2015 had disappeared from the csv file.
We've just acquired a new business at work with net assets of c. £2m, for a consideration of £14m, so circa £12m goodwill.
I know this has probably been discussed in many different guises before, but here goes.
The company I'm enquiring about has submitted all VAT returns on time. EU reverse charges were always included in the returns.
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 270,608
- Getting related party disclosures right 93,853 34
- Performance materiality: What’s all that about? 92,058 2
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 91,094 46
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 90,990