I am concerned about a group of 11 property development companies. In terms of marketing, they are all presented as part of a single brand. They all do much the same thing - i.e.
My background is I am 39 years old and non-British. I have Functional skills Level 1 in English and Level 2 in Maths at the moment and no degrees.
Which commercial software would you recommend for SA800 online submissions?
Thanks in advance.
I'm in the process of completing an IHT205 form for my Dad's estate and I have to put a value on the 1 share (50%) of the company that I own the other share of.
Off topic, I know, but just to wish all members of the forum a very happy Yorkshire Day.
Is it only me that finds e-magazine format (which is supposed to look like a paper magazine or newspaper) and pdfs (along with two-column formats which require scrolling up and down) far less conve
I see Intuit - QuickBooks are the new sponsor of West Bromwich Albion.
if only my home towns most successful accounting software company would put there hand in their
If a company has two directors one with 60% and the other with 40%. In order to vote a dividend does :
1. There have to be a board meeting on every occasion a dividend is voted
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 206,006
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 79,684 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 70,432
- Getting related party disclosures right 57,076 32
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 54,988 1