We are about to set up a new set of accounts on Sage for a Charity. I was wondering whether anyone uses the nominal codes linked to Sofa categories. I did try a few years ago and decided not to u
I am planning a startup. We are building a product. I will be looking for investors. What problems could my personal debt have and what are the solutions? I have a DMP.
New financial reporting rules for charities will be more flexible and easier to understand, according to the Charity Commission.
I need to transfer the trade and assets of an LLP into a LTD company.
The LLP holds a property, bank, bank loan, Capital accounts and accruals.
I have a query about these three expenses, are they allowable business expenses?
1. Car security device - Traffic Master Trackstar - costing £400
Hi I'm hoping you can help.
Fund investment worth 120k in February13.
Same fund investment worth 150k at Dec13.
Our operating company pays a lease to our real estate company which includes bank note plus depreciation. This is on an accrual basis of acct.
I am filing company's annual accounts with Companies House.
I am a little stuck on called up share capital (please find attached image on the post on the form).
Are you local to Epsom in Surrey and would you be willing to give me an hour or two of your time to teach me how to use IRIS properly? I'm willing to pay you for your time ;)
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 190,576
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 77,653 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 66,358
- Getting related party disclosures right 48,904 32
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 47,560 1