P&L account for landlord shows £20k paid to one of his tenants to bring a lease to an end and get rid of the tenant.
limited company receives income as agent for another entity. VAT is accounted for on this income as if limited company was principle.
This isn't so much a question as a warning!
After submitting my HMRC Self Assessment Return (13/14) in March, I was wondering if I should have received a HMRC Statement of Account (SA300)?
One of my client is running business for providing 'Hotel and leisure and accommodation'.
I appreciate if anyone can help me to sortout below issue.
Machine = useful life = 4 years
A person has claimed benefit since December 2013 of £3,400 but failed to put down on form savings of £30,000 in a savings bond account.
I am currently in a Head of Finance role at a small F/S business and have six years PQE.
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 223,610
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 81,808 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 75,676
- Getting related party disclosures right 64,843 33
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 63,747 1