We've just had a client tell us that their friend has moved to a accountant that uses cloud accounting.
I have a client who started a partnership with his wife in which he continues one trade (gardening) and also carries on another trade as a sole trader (building).
I'm writing a book about how to get compensation from HMRC when things go wrong.
Hi, can someone point me in the right direction, My company has moved several of the groups companies outside of the UK I now have TBs in GBP, USD, CHF, EUR and AUD.
A large and reputable firm of auditors has signed off the financial statements (as have the directors, of course) in relation the last financial year end.
I've just taken on a new client where it is a very small one man band company which the director incorporated themselves using an online formation agent.
Our new bank require some information from us in order to complete some ratio checks.
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 256,650
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 86,509 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 82,411
- Getting related party disclosures right 78,699 34
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 76,807 1