My client, a limited company, has two directors / shareholders with equal shares.
We are a UK company delivering training in India. We have a permanent account number (PAN) but there is a still a withholding tax of 10%. Can we reclaim the tax in the UK?
A small company has a sole shareholder (non-resident), who has paid various expenses on behalf of the company, creating a shareholder loan - unsecured, and with no formal loan agreement.
Quick one, two UK companies each owned by a French parent holding company 100%. One is loss making, one is profit making.
Does anyone have an up to date figure on the number of people (%) who use accountants to file tax returns and the number of people (%) who use online software?
I am preparing a sole trader's accounts. He incurred some costs around 4 months prior to business registration date with HMRC. These were:
This is our last ditch attempt in recovering a corrupt Excel file (.xls), hoping someone might have some suggestions?
I have a query regarding Entrepreneur's relief.
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 252,947
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 85,986 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 81,823
- Getting related party disclosures right 77,024 34
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 75,686 1