I'm sick and tired of these DMB idiots sending out demands for PAYE money that clients don't owe.
Have one situation your input will be appreciated.
Taking time out from the hectic January rush, how are other accountants in practise planning to advice clients, specifically company directors, on the new dividend tax rules from 6 April?
Just wanting a bit of comfort on this.
I'm completing an application for NEST - when I'm filling in the percentages to be deducted, I put 1% for the employee, don't I ?
We have taken on a client who is a one man Limited Company, he is genuinely self employed with a number of clients he does work for.
I am just wondering if this is something I should be looking into for 2016-17.
I have a client who currently runs payroll on moneysoft from the desktop in their main office.
I have a client who is the sole director of a company and she receives the minimum payment each month (£670).
Would she be entitled to Maternity Pay?
Thanks in advance.
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 270,431
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 89,746 45
- Getting related party disclosures right 89,620 34
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 88,911
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 87,079 2