I have some clients from other states of EU and I have issued invoices to them (my company is UK). they told me they report the invoices under VIES and I should do the same in order to be matched.
Does anyone have experience in a client (partnership) entering into a contract with Scottish Woodlands and paying them for the establishment of woodland i.e.
I have worked only for 6 months from April 2014 to October 2014 with a contract salary offered 28k per year.
Where a dividend has been declared but unpaid, is that recorded as income for the recipient in their financial statements?
I have a limited company client (trading three years) with one director (working full time in the business doing 40-50 hrs per wk) who is currently being advised on making a pension contributions b
There appears to be no requirement to disclose going concern uncertainties in the full micro entity accounts nor the balance sheet and notes filed at CH. Is this correct?
I have recently taken on a new client that has a set of circumstances to which I am unfamiliar.
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 233,601
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 83,365 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 77,937
- Getting related party disclosures right 68,805 33
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 68,131 1