Hi, I am a part qualified chartered accountant, I have just got some final stage papers to clear, and I have a 4 years experience with Ernst & Young in audit and advisory and a further experien
Carrying out an audit on a company that own 100% of a subsidiary, the carrying value of which is £2 million.
I will appreciate if someone please guide me.
Husband and wife joint share holders of a Personal Service Company.
Where two separate companies are owned 100% by the same two individuals, is it possible to avail of the related party exemption under FRS 8 for transactions between those two companies?
I am the major shareholder of a Startup Ltd and I along with the other shareholder wish to loan the company the funds needed to launch.
A Small Ltd Co client of mine has been purchased by a listed Swiss Company and they were hoping to claim exemtpion from a UK audit.
In the Ftax profits worksheet I can enter R&D relief but is it against schedule 12 or 20? I am an SME
The two boxes are
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 230,161
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 82,684 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 76,911
- Getting related party disclosures right 67,007 33
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 66,133 1