Should the chemicals and solutions bought & used by a professional carpet & upholstery cleaning company in applying their cleaning be classed as a cost sale?
I'm working on a client and have not come across something before:
I have been looking to raise money for my business, out of the blue i have a company contact me who offers finance solutions this is part of the email (We are extending our trade finance facilities
I have got a question on group audit thresholds and shall be grateful for any assistance. The specifics of the scenario is as follows
The Consultative Committee of Accounting Bodies (CCAB) has published a new version of the statement of recommended practice for l
Can anyone tell me where/how to include accrued interest to be paid first, when the loan repayments start, all to be settled by a fixed repayment over 12 months.
I need to contact a Mike Friar/Fryer at HMRC in their Special Civil Investigations unit in Solihull to obtain clearance for a client's proposed structure ahead of implementation.
Does anyone know if it's permissible to use ES-PASE when reporting under UK GAAP as opposed to FRSSE?
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 205,962
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 79,624 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 70,359
- Getting related party disclosures right 56,816 32
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 54,797 1