I am now a Baptist. In April 2014 I started going to Baptist church and started to pray and speak to God. In November 2014 I was baptised because God gave me an inner peace I never had before.
Not a question as such - just an update.
My client is Smartiks Limited (the "Company"). The Company has six shareholders. The Company's share capital is £20,000 divided into 20,000 ordinary shares of £1 each.
Hi, I have a limited company client who has 2 separate business activities within his company. All being ran through the same bank account and business name etc.
2 questions in one really, namely;
I work for an SME who have just successfully claimed R & D tax credits. We used another company to help us make the claim and have been charged a consultancy fee.
We have incurred charges over the past 4 years for the inspection of some of our plant & machinery equipment totalling approx £15.5K. Each invoice (submitted annually) at the time did not stat
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 270,267
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 88,809 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 87,169
- Getting related party disclosures right 86,536 34
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 83,874 1