I was hoping someone could help me with what the main exemptions are for disclosures within a set of medium abbreviated accounts compared to the full.
New Client comes to us with a conundrum.
I manage the accounts for a small Irish company with a UK branch and a VAT Registration in both UK and Ireland with separate VAT returns for the income and expenditure in each country, but the over
I wonder if anyone could help with the following:
Maybe a daft question but does anyone know the full explanations of the following 'Late FPS' reasons?
Hi, I am trying to figure out if a director has control of 2 different companies which means he could not claim the £2000 employer allowance for both companies:
My simple question is that are the dormant companies are required to file corporation Tax Return.
I'm dealing with a company which is being liquidated in 2014.
I always struggle to understand how the following works and would love someone to weight in and educate me.
This is just a rant....
I am sick to the back teeth of HMRC & RTI to the point that I'm doubting if I want to continue with my 30 year career in payroll....
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 205,412
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 79,314 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 69,888
- Getting related party disclosures right 55,619 32
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 53,778 1