I'm at a conference where I met a US CPA whose working with a UK company that recently acquired a firm in the States.
I have clinet who is operating his business under a company.
is this the shape of things to come or is it already here !
My query is with regards to amortisation of Intellectual Property(IP) in a holding company.
Hi I was wondering if anyone knows
Hi I need some guidance on employee loans.
As I believe a loan of less than £5k can be issued to an employee. What is the time scale for which this must be paid back?
I was wondering if I could have some opinions !
Can anyone help me please.
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 220,175
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 81,380 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 74,705
- Getting related party disclosures right 63,440 33
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 62,209 1