I know registered charities are not permitted to use Micro-Entity accounting, but can a company limited by guarantee that is not a charity do so?
A few more stupid questions:
i have a new client who is a small LTD company (Newsagents). His accounts are now due, and a CT600 needs to be sent to HMRC.
Looking to see what other members do, and whether there is any specific legislation that applies.
UK GAAP is currently undergoing the most significant overhaul in a generation with the introduction of FRS 102 becoming mandatory for accounting periods commencing
Hi- I'm hoping you can help with some accounting steps.
Entity B (an entity of company A Ltd) brought the shares of an external company Z Ltd for 2m.
I have a question regarding B Shares in a private Ltd company.
Can anyone tell me if the following rules can apply to these types of shares:
There is a company, reporting under FRSSE.
Directors loan account was in credit at the start of year and at the end.
Never went overdrawn in year.
A client company has two shareholder directors and their income is 60:40 in line with their shareholdings.
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 190,542
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 77,649 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 66,352
- Getting related party disclosures right 48,897 32
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 47,536 1