Outside of my day job handling tax, I am also named as Attorney for 3 elderly relatives. The Lasting Power of Attorney paperwork has all been properly registered with the Court of Protection.
I have a client who has only just had a payroll PAYE scheme setup but has been paying herself (£663 pm).
How many months back can you file an FPS for?
Two income scenarios for a company's accounts under FRSSE.
Could somebody please help with the wording regarding a directors overdrawn loan account?
How it would appear in the Notes to the Accounts
I have a potential situation with a client who, for ease, is going to have £100K invested into their company for a 30% shareholding.
In the recent years, I have witnessed more and more agencies which "hire" workforce using zero hour contracts.
I have made an onerous lease provision in my year-end accounts ended Sepember 2014.
I have a few questions:
A client of mine has been contacted by a firm claiming to be able to register him for Flat rate scheme VAT, backdated for 4 years which will result in a net benefit to him of over £10.000.
Appointed liquidator and directors have not been engaging with my queries to date.
Who gets what with Micro Entities Accounts?
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 232,929
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 83,262 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 77,738
- Getting related party disclosures right 68,569 33
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 67,826 1