I am aware that a dormant company whose only transaction since incorporation has been the issue of subscriber shares (and which is not a subsidiary) may satisfy its filing obligations with Companie
I am wondering whether IFA will gain a Royal Charter any time soon?
My client is employed and self employed.
Client's Tax code on P60 is 981L. Do we have to make any adjustment to tax amount at the time of tax return.Please
A new year – a new UK GAAP comes onto the scene. FRS 102 The Financial Reporting Standard applicable in the UK and Republic of Ireland is now with us.
New IASB rule swells balance sheets
I had an email from a prospect I had spoken to last summer. I had thought she had gone somewhere else. She contacted me this week asking me to do her tax return for 2015.
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 270,434
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 89,751 45
- Getting related party disclosures right 89,626 34
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 88,928
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 87,093 2