two legally separate small limited companies have created a third limited company with an equal shareholding, shareholding being the company not an individual, both are in the construction-domestic
Apologies another payroll question.
We have just downloaded our yearend/2014-2015 upgrade on Sage and noted that an FPS no longer includes 'on hold' employees.
A company Limited by Guarantee, whose constitution explicitly states it is a not for profit organisation, although it was not set up as a Charity, receives approximately 90 - 95% of its income thro
FRS 102 is getting closer to mandatory implementation, with accounting periods commencing on or after 1 January 20
What are the tax implications on two limited companies giving and receiving loans from each other when they both have same director and shareholder?
Is there anyone here that has migrated from Sage 50 payroll to Moneysoft with multiple payrolls?
My client provides a telecoms cabling service as a limited company using the VAT FRS.
He is about to supply services to a French company at a daily rate.
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 189,442
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 77,517 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 66,093
- Getting related party disclosures right 48,466 32
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 47,110 1