I have been looking to raise money for my business, out of the blue i have a company contact me who offers finance solutions this is part of the email (We are extending our trade finance facilities
I have got a question on group audit thresholds and shall be grateful for any assistance. The specifics of the scenario is as follows
The Consultative Committee of Accounting Bodies (CCAB) has published a new version of the statement of recommended practice for l
Can anyone tell me where/how to include accrued interest to be paid first, when the loan repayments start, all to be settled by a fixed repayment over 12 months.
I need to contact a Mike Friar/Fryer at HMRC in their Special Civil Investigations unit in Solihull to obtain clearance for a client's proposed structure ahead of implementation.
Does anyone know if it's permissible to use ES-PASE when reporting under UK GAAP as opposed to FRSSE?
As we all know, over the past month, we've been plagued by fake Aweb users registering a new account, posting a fake IT-related question ...
Hi, I am depreciating Land & Buildings and there are several building projects with interim invoices and the project time is running over the year end.
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 205,982
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 79,646 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 70,403
- Getting related party disclosures right 56,960 32
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 54,869 1