I am just wondering if this is something I should be looking into for 2016-17.
I have a client who currently runs payroll on moneysoft from the desktop in their main office.
I have a client who is the sole director of a company and she receives the minimum payment each month (£670).
Would she be entitled to Maternity Pay?
Thanks in advance.
I am aware that a dormant company whose only transaction since incorporation has been the issue of subscriber shares (and which is not a subsidiary) may satisfy its filing obligations with Companie
I am wondering whether IFA will gain a Royal Charter any time soon?
My client is employed and self employed.
Client's Tax code on P60 is 981L. Do we have to make any adjustment to tax amount at the time of tax return.Please
A new year – a new UK GAAP comes onto the scene. FRS 102 The Financial Reporting Standard applicable in the UK and Republic of Ireland is now with us.
New IASB rule swells balance sheets
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 270,450
- Getting related party disclosures right 90,008 34
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 89,863 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 89,149
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 87,521 2