I must admit I am a new practitioner so this is all new but I am missing an important point somewhere.
A client of mine has setup a company solely to house an investment property (part residential, part commercial) and I am keen to get the reporting correct.
Section 33 of FRS 102 dealing with related party disclosures has been posing some headaches for early preparers.
Hello, can anyone advise where to disclose an insurance pay received on CT 600. The claim paid out was for stolen small tools purchased in previous years (not capital items).
my company have issued shares to employees with performance option and vesting period attached to them .
Good afternoon all,
I was wondering if anyone is aware of any groups that meet in person on either a regular or irregular basis to discuss VAT issues affecting Law Firms in particular?
I got a letter from HMRC on Saturday (15th), my client got a letter the same day.
It was dated 7th November, setting a deadline for a response of 14th November.
I apologise in advance if this is a bit of "how long is a piece of string" question.
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 223,415
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 81,781 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 75,646
- Getting related party disclosures right 64,776 33
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 63,670 1