*Edited, sorry wrong forum
We have a client who provides a service, but takes a deposit as much as 24 months in advance of the event in question.
A client recently bought "certain assets" of a business in administration-client used a company that had been previously been dormant for a few years
Hi, my partner is going into business with a friend, to start-up a childrens day nursery. The two ladies are putting in an equal amount of capital.
Afternoon all from the wet and windy South,
How is everyone treating the Employment Allowance in the Profit and Loss of Financial Statements/Management Accounts?
Hi hoping someone can help....I am trying to add the variable "Product Code" to an invoice template on report designer. I cannot find it in the list...HELP !! :-)
I hope everyone is well.
Can Self employed claim Business Entertainment, I only ask as I was going through the HMRC website for self assement / Self Employed I was looking at what can be claimed and what cannot and one of
We are a not for profit charity that currently uses a very temperamental excel based time sheet system,
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 219,978
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 81,347 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 74,627
- Getting related party disclosures right 63,328 33
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 62,080 1