Probably a very simple question.
Client's DLA is overdrawn at the year end, I've worked out the HMRC interest charge that should be due back to the company.
Professional bodies and large firms have begun a counter-offensive emphasising the value of audit ahead of market reforms expected from Europe. Nick Huber reports.
Dear all, I have just joined a company, who are at least 12 months behind on CT61 Returns. Here are my questions: 1.
Hi and thanks in advance to all.
A little different to my usual (occasionally numptyesque) tax questions - I've been asked to do a little low level reconnaissance on a new ERP system.
Are there any special disclosure rules for factoring fees/costs in statutory accounts?
I know the floods aren't funny to those involved but the A-Web news item below made me smile.
"Government pledges funds to support flood affected
Does anybody know where I can find an example of the Accountant's Report that an IPS needs when it votes for audit exemption but has turnover over £90,000?
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 183,992
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 76,814 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 64,659
- Getting related party disclosures right 45,956 32
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 44,640 1