A company Limited by Guarantee, whose constitution explicitly states it is a not for profit organisation, although it was not set up as a Charity, receives approximately 90 - 95% of its income thro
FRS 102 is getting closer to mandatory implementation, with accounting periods commencing on or after 1 January 20
What are the tax implications on two limited companies giving and receiving loans from each other when they both have same director and shareholder?
Is there anyone here that has migrated from Sage 50 payroll to Moneysoft with multiple payrolls?
My client provides a telecoms cabling service as a limited company using the VAT FRS.
He is about to supply services to a French company at a daily rate.
A publishing business publishes a guide book and asks various attractions for a 'contribution' towards the printing costs of the book so they can be featured in it.
It’s the time of year when I think about my training requirements and as an ICAEW accountant in practice I have traditionally received my training face-to-face, either from Mercia or Smart Training
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 190,484
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 77,636 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 66,327
- Getting related party disclosures right 48,832 32
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 47,498 1