Can any one advise on the home to work tax rule when running a ltd company as a lorry driver.
I came away from a very interesting business meeting in Belgium this week with some fresh personal reflections on risks related to “continuous improvement”.
Can anyone advise on the procedure to strike off a small ltd company?
We are a traditional accountancy practice with a small number (perhaps 2 dozen) client payrolls which, as the tax guy, have landed on my desk to look after.
I am not an accountant, I am a company co-director and I own 30% of the shares, the other director owns 70%.
Below is a scenario followed by some queries on the scenario.
Company A is a profit making Private Ltd entity with 3 directors one of them is Tom.
"The HMRC". It can't possibly be correct. You can refer to "The HMRC agreement, or manaul" etc. but not to "The HMRC".
Seriously considering refusing to take clients who do their own bookkeeping/accounts.
Good evening all
I have a client who has been registered for VAT since June 2015.
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 268,060
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 87,980 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 85,070
- Getting related party disclosures right 83,681 34
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 81,013 1