previous accounts show divis proposed, and double entry appears to be debit dividend proposed - credit directors loan (to bring back in to credit).
Some insight please if you could spare a moment..
It's almost the New Year, and here on AccountingWEB we're wondering what your predictions for 2015 are.
I will call Companies House on monday but I'm hoping somebody might be able to answer over the weekend:
I bought with a commercial mortgage a property that was originally a doctors surgery for around 25k.
I have a new client and noticed he made repayments for a loan although no loan was shown in the accounts of his limited company.
Clients say "Ho Ho Hooo... Tax refund"
HMRC says "No No Nooo... Don't even think about it"
The Financial Reporting Standard applicable in the UK and Republic of Ireland (FRS 102) is to become mandatorily effective for accounting periods commencing on or
<p>Hi,</p><p>I am currently preparing the financial statements of a micro-entity Ltd company with the early adoption of FRSSE (effective 1 January 2015).
if a director has an overdrawn loan account of let's say £20,000 at the year end and doesn't know when that loan will be repaid.
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 229,924
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 82,654 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 76,878
- Getting related party disclosures right 66,942 33
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 66,068 1