Can someone please tell me when to let the HMRC know a Ltd company is active.
An IT consultant issues the client self billing system to raise invoices. Unfortunately due to various reasons (due to no fault of the consultant) invoice has not been raised for six months. VAT
So I have inheritied a new client with a debtor position of £130k, the client has signed the accounts and they have been filed etc.
Apologies for posting such a comment here…but Im stranded. I work full time and run a part time accountancy/tax business.
Can I run a report in Sage 50 (2012 edition) that will detail what transactions have been allocated to each VAT code?
Inconsistent implementation and opaque financial reporting are features of public private partnership (PPP) schemes
Could someone confirm the correct tax treatment of this scenario please.
Thanks for your help in advance.
I'm 22 and I'm currently studying ATT, always dealt with personal tax rather than accounts prep so this is a really simple question and I'm hoping it doesn't make me sound too stupid.
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 179,656
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 75,260 43
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 61,384
- Getting related party disclosures right 40,890 32
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 39,384 1