How do I shorten an accounting period on Sage 50
Hi everyone! I have a problem. Can someone split his knowledge? My client uses Vat FRS method.He bought computer from EU Member. Cost of this computer is over £2000.
I AM A SMALL COMPANY WITH 4 EMPLOYEES, AFTER LENGTHY DISCUSSIONS WITH STAFF NON OF THEM WANT TO ENROL INTO A PENSION, BUT THE PENSION REGULATOR HAVE SAID I MUST START A PENSION THEN COMPLETE THE DE
I've been calling HMRC directly to see if they've processed my tax return and to see if they can send out an SA302. Using their 03000 freephone number I just get kept on hold for ages.
The ICAEW has told the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) to broaden its conceptual framework for financial reporting.
The church I attend is extending and putting in improvements. Obviously it comes under charities as far as VAT goes. The extension etc. is going to cost £250,000 plus VAT.
The accounting regulator has said it will pay close attention to the audit of retailers over the next year.
Could anyone clarify whether it is correct practice to continue to show details of a fixed asset class in the notes to the accounts where the b/f and c/f balance is nil and there have been no addit
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 251,859
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 85,837 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 81,626
- Getting related party disclosures right 76,553 34
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 75,371 1