Hi, this is my 3rd week using SAGE 50.
I'll keep this short and sweet!
I am in the process of completing an Independent assessment for a small charity. Their total income was just under 75k and gross assets under £25k.
I've had a quick look around the site but can't seem to find an answer.
KPMG has invited all its listed client companies to include in their annual reports broader qualitative commentary from the auditor.
Are there any other high volume payroll providers who have, or are in, the process of transferring their payrolls from Sage to Moneysoft?
I keep seeing small company accounts whereby a claim has been made for home office expenses. Usually a nice round figure of 1000 per year.
I have a question about the tax treatment of an intercompany balance in Denmark.
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 214,440
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 80,687 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 73,006
- Getting related party disclosures right 61,048 33
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 59,275 1