When the company was set up, the directors transferred £5000 to the company.
I need to be able to run a report from SAGE 50 which will show me my top three customers over the financial year. Does anyone know which report would be most suitable? Thanks!
We have offered to pay an employee's study fees which includes VAT and he is to repay us the full amount in instalments.
I have a client who bought a franchise business for £20k plus VAT.
As per accounting guidelines an asset is to be capitalise from the day it starts generating the revenue.
Company A (a foreign company) owns 100% of the share capital of company B (a UK company) and company B owns 100% of the share capital of company C (a UK company). Company A has now acquired the en
I was recently passed a set of accounts from a private LTD company in which my sister (and others) has invested, to interpret the figures, as the company is seeking further investme
I was doing a quick review of my competition and I have stumbled upon this accounting practice.
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 240,717
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 84,327 45
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 79,509
- Getting related party disclosures right 71,539 33
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 70,824 1