Sole director going on mat leave in August, paid at 883/month for now
I was wondering if it is worth setting up a bigger salary and then paying maternity leave.
I have a company that buys property and lets it out long-term. If the value of the property increases, then value of assets on the balance sheet will increase, I think.
My mother in law has a rental property which she wants to sell.
When crediting, say return of goods, invoice dated 15.03.15 for £5100 PPD of 2.5% therefore vat on the invoice at the time would be £994.50
Client's mortgage adviser, not content with SA302 now wants "HMRC Tax overview Form" for 2013 and 2014. Have you heard of this form?
Hi I rent rooms in my house.
I have elected to claim the 10% wear and tear, rather than 'renewals' claim for expenditure.
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 255,713 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 243,868 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 169,337 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 62,867 41
- How to get your first clients 59,535 31