Has anybody else had problems when trying to use cloud storage for data files? The programme now runsincredibly slowly and keeps freezing
I would be grateful if Digita users can confirm - Do they charge extra for Trackers?
AccountingWEB needs you!
We are looking for your feedback about what you like and dislike about AccountingWEB.co.uk ahead of our site redesign next year.
I have been in practice for 17 years and struggling to fill the reflection section in. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.
Hi, I am just curious to know what sort of transaction would get reported in box 6 of an R185 (Trust).
I started business as a sole trader on 1st March 2015. This means my year end is 28 Feb 2016.
We have a UK resident but Italy-domiciled client. He has shareholdings in a number of Italian private companies. These shares are likely to be sold just after Christmas.
I will be very direct in my request, fully conscious that it is a big ask but still hopeful that there might be someone who is able and willing to help.
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 257,481 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 245,721 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 171,214 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 77,350 47
- How to get your first clients 73,983 32