Client is a CIC limited by guarantee and Not for Profit.
One of my cleints is an LLP.
They have received a Notice of warning of enforcement by taking control of goods for VAT due in 2012/2012. The amount is just over £1K.
I have the potential to buy 49% of the business and become a joint director. The company industry is financial advice.
Please what are the main Statutory items to consider during the conversion from US to UK GAAP in Financial Reporting?
I have a client who returned from Australia in December 2012. He is UK domicile and had worked in Australia for 2 years.
Two friends set up a company to provide services they were sure were much in demand.
A Private residence of 1.4ha is selling a 0.14 paddock with residential planning permission to a family member .
Lost a client today as they were closing down - hoping to replace them immediately with another client
I am not a UK resident.
I am planning to form a Ltd liability company in the UK
Please advise me
* Need to register in a better geographical location like UK
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 238,804 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 226,984 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 152,430 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 56,213 38
- How to get your first clients 52,356 30