The chief secretary to the Treasury, Danny Alexander, has called for organisations including accountants, to be prosecuted if th
I see that registration is now open for the new Marriage Allowance which comes into effect in 2015-16
Would a 5 day delay between cessation of trade and subsequent CGT disposal bar the disposal from qualifying for ER (which would otherwise qualify but for that delay)? Cessation was 31 March 2013,
If I have a contract for delivering a service that may incur exit/redundancy costs at the end of it under ias18 is it correct to recognise revenue (leading to profit) in the early years of the cont
Can anyone confirm that my understanding of the following is correct.
An outfit trading as "Outsource Data Entry" - it's company name is "2015 Business Virtual Outsourcing Services Limited" according to its website - has e mailed me, and probably hundreds of other p
What are our obligations when a person comes to us:
I'm doing some incomplete records accounts and I need to prove the trade debtors and creditors figures.
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 248,420 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 236,576 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 162,029 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 60,096 39
- How to get your first clients 56,090 30