As a fledgling LLP and completely inexperienced in business we are querying how to draw earnings. There are three partners.
I have dealt with two "checks of self-assessment returns" in the past year. On each occasion, the Inspector requested copies of every single sales invoice and every single expense invoice. Does a
I have a client who is a sole trader. He wants to borrow £3k from his Business Account to buy a car and pay the money back interest free to the Business Account.
'd be grateful for some advice on a situation about to face a client (Company A)
Hi I wonder if anyone can assist me with my query on disbursements. I am new to solicitors accounts.
Hopefully someone will have come across something similar
We granted a charge over Credit Balances to a third party, and submitted Form 395.
The debt was repaid, but we did not receive confirmation of the cancellation of the charge.
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 257,315 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 245,517 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 170,993 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 69,219 44
- How to get your first clients 66,060 31