I have a client who submits a UK tax return for reporting her UK rental income. She worked in USA for a few years and is currently working in Hong Kong.
Credit where credit is due... 64-8's being auctioned very very quickly...anyone else noticed this?
I have been asked by a book-keeper to provide a Mortgage Reference. I am ACCA Qualified in practice.
The book-keeper is AAT and competent.
A UK registered charity received regular donations from a UK resident taxpayer during her lifetime, properly certified by gift aid declaration.
So far so good.
A client is considering purchasing a buy-to-let property that is currently being built.
Hi Can anyone advise please.
Can anyone point me towards legislation or anything published as guidance by HMRC to confirm how working days are calculated for OWR purposes?
Is anyone interested in writing an article explaining the tax situation for landlords (restricted tax relief for finance costs, the 3% increase in SDLT etc.) and giving some examples?
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 257,486 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 245,728 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 171,218 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 77,542 47
- How to get your first clients 74,096 32