Oh the things that cross your desk in the last few hours of the filing window, by a non-resident. Sale of former BR diesel locomotive.
just a quick question regarding ways to align companies house and ct dates. Is the following correct
Client formed a limited company but did not set up PAYE. She is the only person that works in the business. She has processed 'wages' through the Ltd Co accounts as apyments to herself as a self-
We are currently using MyPAYE, but not too sure if it has Auto Enrolment built in (I've not had time to check).
Will parents be able to claim vouchers under both the schemes ie the mum in the old scheme and dad in the upcoming new scheme
Client sold options in May 2013 which were granted in Belgium in October 2005.
This is an excerpt from an event contract
Good evening all
I am preparing the first Statutory Accounts for a company which is also registered as a charity.
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 245,426 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 233,591 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 159,040 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 58,475 38
- How to get your first clients 54,494 30