With accountants moving away from pure tax compliance towards being a trusted business adviser or even virtual FD, what is the remit of the modern accountant?
My client's record shows me that it has received more cash in bank from sales but total of its sales invoices is less than the total of cash rece
Working on accounts of a grocery shop, who buys goods and sells them at a desired margin, I would like to separate PURCHASES (i.e. goods for resale) from EXPENSES (e.g.
I have been discussing CIS with a client who is looking at taking on a new sub-contractor who is 16 years old.
Here is a quick one
Property located in the US
Investors all UK based.
A newly formed company has paid £125k to acquire 100% of the share capital of a trading company.
More than 1,000 accountants every week are reading AccountingWEB’s eight-point stat
I am preparing a tax return for an individual who is an employee of a company and receives rental income.
I will appreciate if someone help me. The case is as follows:
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 255,848 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 244,005 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 169,473 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 62,892 41
- How to get your first clients 59,622 31