If a company becomes dormant, can an existing trading loss still be carried forward for use if and when the company recommences trading ?
I've got a few VAT returns to nail down this week and some general catching up but after that i've probably got 4 free ish weeks before April where I plan to:
A client has proposed he is to live in Germany & therefore be non resident in UK. He has been advised that his employer will pay his salary after deductions straight into his UK limited compan
ok probably a daft question that i should know the answer to!
I run a small practice that focuses mainly on self assessment and contractor ltd companies.
Having had my busiest January ever and being that it could have been avoided with better organisation from my part and more consideration from my clients, I have decided I need to change things for
Our client is a self-employed jobbing builder working direct to public. He is not VAT registered
He recently needed a new van and so went online and found one at eBay
Shared VAT invoice
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 257,392 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 245,613 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 171,063 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 71,405 44
- How to get your first clients 68,550 31