Does anyone know of a good book on the ins and outs of dealing with the tax / accounts of authors?
Individual bought shares in 2002 to the value of say £6000. Now in 2014 value Nil.Is a negligible value claim possible in CGT section.
I own 40% of a subsidiary company with the parent owning the other 60%. As the subsidiary is a new start up it has made a year one loss
I have been running payrolls for 10-20 person companies for many years. They are gradually getting more complicated, what with RTI, auto enrolment, etc.
Should the chemicals and solutions bought & used by a professional carpet & upholstery cleaning company in applying their cleaning be classed as a cost sale?
So after 2 short spells in new employment after qualifying, I have started a wonderful job last Monday and am really enjoying it and want to make it work.
We are an accountancy firm who has grown massively in past few years and I am now at a point in early 40's I know I can keep growing but without the CA after my name, my options are going to b
Hi. Friday afternoon and I get this question!!! Please help.
I am investigating the striking off route for shutting down my limited company.
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 248,228 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 236,383 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 161,836 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 60,052 39
- How to get your first clients 56,043 30