I'm looking at purchasing a bungalow on a large plot for £600,000 which will have a mortgage of £250,000.
I have 2/3 questions:
Hello, a client who has an employment sharesave scheme in place has recently retired and exercised his option to buy some shares, he is vague on details and its not an area I am confident to work i
New client tells me that they have rents going back a few years but they will not declare them - only want to declare going forward. I have completed the 2013 TR & included the rents.
Client is a partnership and bought a pub/restaurant in 2009.
balance sheet is net assets £12k (just debit DLA £10k and £2k cash) share cap £1000, SPA £49,000 accumulated losses £38k.
Does anyone know of a good formation agent?
For some time now, a good number of our clients on the HMRC PAYE Desktop Viewer have 'lost' their names - just blank spaces on the summary pages and any notices.
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 221,610 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 209,741 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 135,261 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 48,209 36
- How to get your first clients 44,288 30