A client of mine who is tax resident in the UK has inherited a property in India from his father. His father while lived in the UK was still domiciled in India.
No idea how these receipts are supposed to be translated for input into accounts!
My client bought a fixed asset from an EU coutnry (special vehicle for selling coffee& tea on street). The vehicle was assemled in the EU country and he collected it himself.
I want to increase my knowledge on tax.
I have limited time and will be studying from home during my own time. I am CIMA qualified and I genuinely find tax to be interesting.
Thanks for dropping by.
If a company makes a trading loss but has non trading income (bank interest) in the same year can this be offset against the loss for corporation tax purposes?
I have been researching potential client, who incorporated the business last year.
I am sorry if this has been answered before and I missed it.
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 257,541 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 245,811 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 171,350 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 81,090 46
- How to get your first clients 76,982 33