A client has a couple of rental properties.
I think I may already know the answer to this question but would like to hear your advice.
When a sole trader converts to a ltd company what are reasonable charges the ltd company can make against the sole trader?
I have several clients who are small businesses trading via a limited company.
Hi, hope you are well and hope you can help me :)... 1. I've filled my tax return "25 Apr 2012 - 24 Apr 2013" until the "30 Apr 2013". Was it a mistake? 2.
Why is it so hard to find an ACCA practice employer in Northern Ireland taking on trainees
I am preparing a set of limited company accounts for a company which owns a new housing development. The owners of the houses being built are the shareholders and directors of the company. This y
The situation is a newly formed professional partnership set up as an LLP with 3 individual partners, which is making losses, which is being funded by one of the partners. The other two partners t
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 245,149 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 233,318 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 158,767 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 58,406 38
- How to get your first clients 54,385 30