We know that companies with only one director (and no other officers/employees) are outside auto enrolment (see s90 Pensions Act 2008).
to increase the Group holding company share capital presumably requires
Board minute authorisning increase
Employee has been paid a total of £1,200 for days where he has worked from home, in order to cover his expenses, h&l and broadband.
Some introductory details:
I have been asked a question that I am unsure about so would like to ask the experts on here for some guidance please.
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 257,482 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 245,724 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 171,215 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 77,435 47
- How to get your first clients 74,049 32