I have a married couple who are both my individual clients and who both run their own companies and partially work from home.
My dad set up a limited company on 31/5/2012 after being made redundant. Him and his friend are both directors with equal shareholdings.
I was the accountant for an LLP
i am looking for someone - perhaps an enployment lawyer or accountant with excellent IR35 knowledge9 to rrfer cases to ) on how to advise and amend contracts to make them compliant and outside IR3
A client, a builder will need to register for VAT in the next month or two.
Small partnership with 2 partners (A+B).
In 2010 A purchased B's share of the business for £100,000
I am preparing accounts for a medical practitioner who receives income from NHS.
I have a client who has set up a Ltd Co. He is doing some consultancy work which is invoiced through the company but has very little in the way of costs in respect of this.
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 220,826 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 208,932 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 134,474 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 46,668 31
- How to get your first clients 42,947 30