Client first year end was 31/5/2013. Company was incorporated on 30 May 2013. I therefore did 2 CT600's as required.
I have been reviewing the HMRC guidance on tax exemptions for childcare and I have a few queries:-
Hi, I paid off my buy to let mortgage of £100K with a cheaper remortgage of my virtually mortgage free primary residence...
I prepare accounts and tax returns for a small family hairdressing business in which three members of the family are equal partners.
Lease car early redemption fee treatment.
Suppose an individual has Self employed income of £15,000 and a Partnership loss of £9,000 for 2012/13.
Almost all of transactions with my customers are one off. If I registered each customer individually the customer list would grow endlessly.
Today i received a one page letter from HMRC noting the various dates and account references for making PAYE payments electronically in relation to tax year 2014/2015.
Hi, I'm currently coming to the end of my AAT course and am wondering what to move on to next.
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 222,668 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 210,794 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 136,300 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 48,886 36
- How to get your first clients 44,997 30