Client should have been registered for VAT from 1 April 2013 and we have advised HMRC. We have also registered for the FRS.
Out of interest, is it general practice for people working in accountants' offices to listen to music via headphones, throughout the day?
How do we claim a refund for earlier years under Sectyion 89 please?
New Year resolutions are too often put to one side as soon as the frenetic self assessment countdown kicks in during January.
I'm looking for a cloud based (sequel) accounting software? Any suggestions?
Client using quickbooks now in the same year he has changed from accruals to cash basis for VAT.
Is this allowed and secondly sure this will cause havoc in the system VAT reports.
Just testing out tax filer with a view to using it full-time next year.
Just wondering if anyone can answer the following?
Simple question really - when is a pension contribution paid?
HOWEVER for self -employed medical practitioners not totally straightforward!
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 220,073 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 208,173 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 133,721 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 46,368 31
- How to get your first clients 42,574 30