Small limited company, turnover 60k, one directors - who has - overpaid dividends to himself - ie - profit of £28k and he has drawn divs of £31k
Back to this old conundrum. I have tried and tested various things and systems of the past few years but none seem to hit the mark.
id be grateful if anyone could help me out with this particular query.
2 shareholders in long running dispute - 25% holder now set up in competition.
Is there a relataively cheap timesheet package/program that sole trade / one man band type practices use to manage WIP when you are working on a numbe of clients in one day.
Dear Accounting Web,
I have recently obtained planning permission to demolish a property I own and replace it with two new dwellings on the same site.
The situation is:
Can anyone point me in the right direction...
I wonder if anyone can help.
I'm looking to get a new accounts package for the business and currently looking at Sage 50. Are there better options out there?
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 227,099 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 215,250 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 140,733 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 51,070 37
- How to get your first clients 47,211 30