I have taken on a new client who is VAT registered on flat rate scheme.
Hi. I am investigating the tax implications of employees attending industry dinners where the company will pay for say a table of 10 and all of those attendees will be company employees. I think
I am about to sign up a new client who is currently a sole trader.
I’ve been reading the HMRC guidance relating to what VAT can be reclaimed on expenditure before registration
What is wrong with using real names?
Father owns 13 acres of agricultural land on which he has had a tentative offer for sale at £200,000.
We have a client who has sold his Spanish property for 40,000 Euros, making a capital loss. When he transfers the funds to the UK, will there be any tax implications.
A limited company client which is a small manufacturing business operating from their home address wants to drill a new well (they're not on the mains water).
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 248,973 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 237,132 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 162,583 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 60,343 39
- How to get your first clients 56,310 31