My client has just registered for self assessment having started to receive rental income in 2012-13.
In preparing my Self Assessment return for 2012-13, I have a mixed year of employment with 3 months employed paying PAYE, 3 months unemployed and 6 months self employed (ongoing).
My mother in law has recently died.
My client wants to open laundry from the start and he wants to buy new machines for £38,000. vat on purchase is £6,333
I have a couple of questions about the Employers NI Allowance, but I haven't been able to find the answers myself.
Our client had to re-mortgage a property because of the HMO (House of Muliple Occupation) license. The property is by its nature a HMO.
Client was taken ill in November 2012 and received Statutory Sick Pay for 28 Weeks (topped up to his basic salary by his employer for the first 13 weeks). He then received Employment and Support A
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 221,591 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 209,718 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 135,242 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 48,077 36
- How to get your first clients 44,169 30