client wants to buy and convert commercail property for residential pruposes.
Can anybody help me to clarify how to account for Reverse charges for non EU purchases?
We took on a husband and wife partnership early last year with a 31/3 year end. Their previous accountant did the 2011/12 accounts and we got the tax comps as part of the handover process.
Client were the guarnator for an associated company who had to pay out on it and the company it was the guarantor for has since been liquidated.
This is a long shot,
I Have just had a letter from someone at HMRC, unsigned of course, who is calling themself a "New Company Triage Officer" askeing whether a Company that was formed in March 2013, is active, and if
I have recently submitted PCTR to ACCA for Auditing Certificate but they want more detail as per their example. I did not complete these then and now struggling.
Have a father who is looking to Invest say £200,000 in his son's music business, outcome looks good with a potential record deal near for his artist.
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 230,688 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 218,858 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 144,318 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 52,790 38
- How to get your first clients 49,211 30