I have today received a reply from the Pensions Regulator about how we notify them that a one/two man band does not need to have a pension scheme for AE.
Is it necessary to disclose in company accounts in the following scenario.
Director is Mr A with a 50 50 shareholding with Mr B who is not a director.
I've a sole trader client who I only see once a year in April, produce his accounts and file his return. I have a set fee that I charge him.
I know this has been brought up in the past but I have a bit of a dilemma!
I wondered if there is anyone out there who can help on this ...
I am looking to get some advice about a bad reference I received from a previous employer.
Hi all, I've a new client as a result of previous tax investigation they moved. Last accountant refused to provide handover info.
I've got a client (Ltd) whose accounting reference date with CH was changed by a previous accountant without the directors knowing in order to give the accountant more time.
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 257,432 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 245,649 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 171,124 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 73,878 44
- How to get your first clients 71,112 31