I have a new client who is about to start selling e-books on strength and fitness to America and Australia with some in the UK and Europe.
Are club accounts filed anywhere?
I purchase my goods from France, I gave them my VAT number and so all purchases are VAT free. I have looked around in regards to filling in my VAT return but am a bit confused.
Client has got 2 convenience stores, and owns the freehold via sole trader.
Can any one answer this questions, a self employed farmer currently employed and self employed.
A client is the director of a close company. Her brother, an employee of the company, is in financial dificulty and she wishes to lend him £25,000 over 5 years to help him out. Am I right in thin
We have a subsidiary in Nigeria, this was incorporated in Oct 2012. The first accounts are 15 months accounts made up to Dec 2014.
The tax year in Nigeria ends 31st Dec.
Client is transferring shares to his spouse. Making sure I don't miss anything!
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 252,709 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 240,859 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 166,322 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 61,852 40
- How to get your first clients 58,174 31