Can a bed and breakfast business be ran as a trade by one of the owners only as a sole trader and taxed accordingly?
I'm looking for some help and advice on software.
Hi all, property is fully furnished - except tenants wanted to provide own beds. Everything else is provided.
I wonder whether I could obtain some clarification of what readers' views are as to what counts as "relevant expenses". I have read S308C(5) ITTOIA 2005, which says "...
Hoping that someone can clarify this please:
A friend whose salary is just in xs of £50k and therefore potentially to be included in the HICBC clawback has registered for SA etc.
Our consultancy business (company A - a limited company 50:50 ownership with my wife) has invested in preference shares in another private trading company (Company B) in which I am the controlling
We are a small accounting practice, dealing mostly with self-employed subcontractors, who are working under Construction Industry Scheme.
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 221,593 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 209,719 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 135,244 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 48,079 36
- How to get your first clients 44,172 30