Whether or not you are active on twitter, you must have been tempted. Mark Lee asks whether it is a waste of time or can you derive business benefits?
At the 2020 Group annual conference last week, US chairman Chris Frederiksen spoke about how to build a modern firm.
I have a 51/49 father and son company. The son is 51%, the father 49%. The company was incorporated under s162 five years ago.
Client has just informed me he has taken on his first employee and the first pay date was 8 Aug. What are the implications of late registration.
I have been asked to review a set of limited company accounts prepared by an unexperienced accounting person. I have discovered in my investigations two items that need attention.
Client has a house held in a promissory trust. No longer lives in the property but earns a rental income from it.
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 257,253 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 245,433 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 170,901 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 65,245 43
- How to get your first clients 62,499 31