Customer relationship management is the latest technology to promise a competitiv
The ICAEW has become an approved regulator and licensing authority for the purposes of probate activities and alternative business structures (ABSs), making it the
If you are on a flat rate scheme and there is also income from EU on which there is no output VAT charged, do you still have to declare this on the VAT return?
Hello boys and girls
I have a UK client with customers in the UK as well as Jersey, Eire, India, The Netherlands etc.
Sorry if this seems like an idiot question.....but I'm flumoxed
HMRC is adopting an increasingly aggressive approach to taxpayers who choose to dispute a case involving perceived tax avoidance, explain
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 230,303 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 218,476 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 143,937 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 52,664 38
- How to get your first clients 49,056 30