Where has it gone?
My business (Limited Company, sole director) has received a large payout against a critical life policy.
Storing and retrieving scanned HMRC documents (and others )
So sorry to ask another AE question but I really do need to start making some decisions on how our payroll Department is going to handle AE going forward.
We are ending a relationship with one of our clients and the director of the LLP wants the final severance payment to go straight into his personal offshore bank account rather than into the LLP ac
We're looking at outsourcing at the moment (initially just company accounts) and as we use IRIS, their outsourcing provisions seemed a logical step.
This is probably for people who has some years of experience running their own practice. I've recently started my practice with another partner.
A relative has died and her will appoints my mother and another lady as executrices.
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 257,247 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 245,427 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 170,888 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 64,848 43
- How to get your first clients 62,109 31