My intention was always to register for online self assessemnt, but due to fault of my own I left it until after the paper filing deadline.
I apologise in advance if this is a bit of "how long is a piece of string" question.
One of my client's employees resides in Nottingham and the client's offices are in Luton.The employee travels back home every Friday evening and as of Monday evening to Friday morning resides in a
Below is a point which is part of a business contract..
In the last week I have had two customers contact me with letters relating to their limited company from the Natwest Customer Tax Operations department.
A friend who is a self-employed interior designer works on projects where she charges for her services by the hour and sometimes also buys materials/furniture/furnishings on her clients behalf sell
Strangely enough, I've never had to file an amended SA Tax Return before. Just pure luck, I suppose.
This is obscure I know - but worth a try!
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 257,290 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 245,480 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 170,949 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 67,463 44
- How to get your first clients 64,359 31