I foolishly suggested the use of xero and stitchlabs to a client who runs an Amazon and eBay trading business. It has been an embarrassing debacle from day one.
We have a client that has been successful on one of the crowd funding sites. They expect to have 250 new shareholders. We need to submit allotment of shares forms to Companies House, maintain the
Have tonight received an email from the above, text as follows:
Good evening all,
A client, who is the sole Director of a profitable Ltd company is looking to invest in property and then rent it out.
Client has taken on the services of a freelancer based in the US. 2 questions:
1. Does withholding tax need to be deducted from the fees?
If a scrap metal dealer buys mainly from individuals (ie non vat reg), can he/she use a margin scheme for VAT?
I always thought not, but an answer on here from 2011 has thrown me.
Interested in what your counterparts across the pond are up to?
Please could someone let me know how long HMRC have to come and check an employers PAYE returns and records? E.g if submitted on time, is it fair to assume that 2012/2013 is closed ?
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 257,311 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 245,515 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 170,991 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 69,180 44
- How to get your first clients 66,007 31