Now that the deadline is over, I've drawn the unlucky straw of doing the IIT VAT compliance diploma course to broaden my firms knowledge in the area.
My client has 8 rental properties.
I know that from 08/09 the settlor interest trust rules no longer applied and from 08/09 the trustees and not the settlors pay the CGT as according to HMRC.
There must be lots of other accountants handling commission as intermediaries for internet payment facility providers such as Worldpay, Cardsave, Streamline, banks etc.
Hi I'm hoping someone can help
It is planned that a new limited company [New Co] has 4 shareholders that are limited companies. These are the only shareholders.
How do we close company and what happen to asest and liabilities
I have sole trader client who has newsagent business and taking is 200K a year, vAT registered
I have never made balance sheet, is it compulsory
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 225,457 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 213,597 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 139,090 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 50,259 37
- How to get your first clients 46,326 30