Good morning everyone!
I have recently taken on a new client who jointly, with his wife, owns a commercial property. When it was originally bought 12 years ago my client traded as a limited company from this property an
AccountingWEB is just a little bit excited about our first Practice Excellence Conference on 6 November in London (well, a lot).
Despite my instructions, my accountant has not inputted as cost the salary I paid myself as Director for the FY ended in July 2013.
I have a client who is interested in paying a bursary to their son at university.
Would someone mind giving me some advice?
Close company "A" with trade and rental business is considering ceasing the trade and continuing with the rental business.
I am about to start my own limited company with no employees apart from myself and my husband, who will both be Directors and shareholders.
I am looking at enhancing my practice technology and although cloud may be the way I go for me I am also thinking about offering remote support to clients with non cloud software.
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 257,248 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 245,428 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 170,893 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 64,962 43
- How to get your first clients 62,274 31