Just had a request for a reference which amongst others has asked for -
I'm investigating a few options around training staff but using flexible, online courses, so an external provider.
OK - here are the numbers:
A company has recently incorporated and is now looking to buy back the plant and machinery at market value using the credit balance on the Directors Loan account. The equipment would then be rente
My intention was always to register for online self assessemnt, but due to fault of my own I left it until after the paper filing deadline.
I apologise in advance if this is a bit of "how long is a piece of string" question.
One of my client's employees resides in Nottingham and the client's offices are in Luton.The employee travels back home every Friday evening and as of Monday evening to Friday morning resides in a
Below is a point which is part of a business contract..
In the last week I have had two customers contact me with letters relating to their limited company from the Natwest Customer Tax Operations department.
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 257,292 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 245,481 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 170,949 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 67,522 44
- How to get your first clients 64,411 31