I have 2 questions.


I would be grateful if someone could offer some help and guidance on a monthly settlement amount.


I'm looking at setting up my own practice in the not too distant future and am considering software requirements.  I have heard good things about VT in terms of accounts production and know that yo


Rangers FC has confirmed that it is considering a request to add former PwC Scotland head Frank Blin and others to its board of directors.

Earlier in the week a client attempted to email me a Companies House complaint email. 


There have been several posts here recently about the treatment of director/contractor expenses while working away from home on a contract expected to last less than 24 months.

HMRC has been sending non-domiciled taxpayers correspondence, telling them to disclose remittances to avoid unnecessary contact and expense.


Client company is a property developer.  Purchases were funded by bank debt, and interest is a trade loan relationship debit.  The company has some property which is still undeveloped, and which it


Have a notice of coding where an earlier years adjustment has been made. Where would I need to include this on Digita software?


A client is offering an incentive of free biscuits & hampers if a certain amount is spent on his goods (industrial workwear).