In the dormant accounts facility of VT, the director's report says 'The company is dormant and has not traded during the period or subsequent to the period end' (my bold type).
I am applying for funding to create and curate a large one-off art exhibition. I hope to receive funds of approx £100K from a combination of public arts funds/corporate sponsors.
My client has just registered for self assessment having started to receive rental income in 2012-13.
In preparing my Self Assessment return for 2012-13, I have a mixed year of employment with 3 months employed paying PAYE, 3 months unemployed and 6 months self employed (ongoing).
My mother in law has recently died.
My client wants to open laundry from the start and he wants to buy new machines for £38,000. vat on purchase is £6,333
I have a couple of questions about the Employers NI Allowance, but I haven't been able to find the answers myself.
Our client had to re-mortgage a property because of the HMO (House of Muliple Occupation) license. The property is by its nature a HMO.
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 222,730 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 210,856 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 136,361 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 48,900 36
- How to get your first clients 45,016 30