A director is owed money by his company. He wants to transfer this loan to family members for IHT purposes (so the company will owe the family members instead).
I cannot see how to produce an actuals v budget P&L in Xero for any period except the current month.
A small company I'm involved in has 100 x £1 shares.
Today I have read the changes to VAT Notice 703 (s. 2.12) and would be grateful if somebody could clarify that I am understanding correctly as there is some disagreement between my directors.
OK, so I am familiar with the changes introduced by HMRC for directors who charge the company of which they are a director via a personal service company. Although when I say familiar, a lot of it
Could anyone recommend some good software to convert hard copy bank statements into Excel files?
Client bought property in name of self and partner. Wants to convert outbuildings to use as business premises.
We are now almost 6 months into Micro Entity Accounts. I wondered if anyone has used them, and whether they have any positive feed back.
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 230,711 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 218,881 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 144,341 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 52,797 38
- How to get your first clients 49,220 30