Each year around self assessment season, PracticeWEB launches its Accountants' Compliment Generator to give
My client is a small Ltd co in a start up phase. Its not making money. There are 3 shareholder ( 20/20/60). 2 of the 3 shareholders/directors want to invest £4500 into the company without affect
I have a client who is a self-employed driving instructor.
A new client has asked me to advise on the CGT implications on the recent sale of a residential property.
Carrying out an audit on a company that own 100% of a subsidiary, the carrying value of which is £2 million.
I will appreciate if someone please guide me.
First question on here!
A quick query, a client uses the HMRC payroll software but doesn't know how to send me over the Employee Pay Totals for the year.
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 257,385 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 245,603 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 171,052 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 71,082 44
- How to get your first clients 68,242 31