A client has asked whether the 45 pence HMRC authorised mileage rates includes parking costs or can these be claimed on top?
Hello. I have a new client (which sadly will be closing down soon), and am finding various problems in prior year accounts completed by friends of the client for free...
There a lot of cloud accounting software out there, and databases and widgets for tracking this and that.
My client is VAT registered in the UK and about to purchase goods from a Spanish company. These goods will then be 'shipped' to another company in Spain. They will not leave Spain.
I know everyone's no doubt very hectic with the remainder of the Self-assessment tax returns but I have a question please:
Client was in employment for year 2011/12. Gave up employment in March and started trading as self employed from april 2012.
In March I will be leaving my employment and taking over a small practice whereby the partner wishes to retire.
I wanted to clarify my understanding of an issue which has recently arisen with a client.
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 224,968 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 213,107 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 138,601 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 50,041 37
- How to get your first clients 46,074 30