My client is a small Ltd co in a start up phase. Its not making money. There are 3 shareholder ( 20/20/60). 2 of the 3 shareholders/directors want to invest £4500 into the company without affect
I have a client who is a self-employed driving instructor.
A new client has asked me to advise on the CGT implications on the recent sale of a residential property.
Carrying out an audit on a company that own 100% of a subsidiary, the carrying value of which is £2 million.
I will appreciate if someone please guide me.
First question on here!
A quick query, a client uses the HMRC payroll software but doesn't know how to send me over the Employee Pay Totals for the year.
There are two cars in the accounts for CA's. However, fuel on only one of the cars are put through the business (although tax, ins and repairs are put through on both cars) and the relevant fuel s
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 257,386 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 245,604 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 171,055 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 71,117 44
- How to get your first clients 68,292 31