This is probably a very basic question for the majority of members and so you professional responses very much appreciated.
A situation I am sure many people would have experienced but unfortunately I could not find any answers online. Would appreciate any comments.
My client, who runs a UK company has employed a person who is lives and works for them in Hong Kong. Can anyone tell me what the tax implications are?
I am just getting to the end of my first year as a sole practitioner and am starting to get a little overwhelmed by the work.I am up to 70 clients but not all are brilliant from a cost/benefit pers
I have a new client and am struggling to get all info I need from previous accountant.
Not a question, just an eye-opener.
The French tax administration have just published their calendar for filing 2014 (calendar year) tax returns.
A friend of mine has lent me £30,000 on which I will pay him interest at 8%pa.
I was wondering if any one can help me!
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 257,479 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 245,716 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 171,210 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 77,194 47
- How to get your first clients 73,921 32