A limited company client (sole director/shareholder) works from home.
I know this is probably very easy, but I cant find any guidance on this one.
As has been discussed on here at length, EU services which fall 'outside the scope' of VAT under the place of supply rules are excluded from the turnover for computing your flat rate VAT, per VAT 7
A client imported a tractor from Ireland, and did not make a Notification of Vehicle arrival within 14 days, and is now being penalised under section 69(1)(d) VAT act 1994.
HMRC "taskforces" to tackle black spots of evasion in the UK economy have become ubiquitous since 2010, but some tax experts question their value.
Good morning everyone!
I have recently taken on a new client who jointly, with his wife, owns a commercial property. When it was originally bought 12 years ago my client traded as a limited company from this property an
AccountingWEB is just a little bit excited about our first Practice Excellence Conference on 6 November in London (well, a lot).
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 257,251 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 245,431 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 170,899 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 65,190 43
- How to get your first clients 62,437 31