My employer is looking at the possibility of distributing our product from a 3rd party supplier based in Germany
I always struggle to understand how the following works and would love someone to weight in and educate me.
I have a client who registered their company in Nov 2012 but did n't start trading until 1 Mar 2013. I am preparing the first year accounts up to 28 Mar 2014.
I had a look through this thread http://www.accountingweb.co.uk/anyanswers/que
Reviewing the gift aid files of a church of which I am treasurer I find that one of the regular donors' Gift Aid Declaration has been mislaid.
A limited company client is expanding their business year on year and now wants to save £500,00 to purchase new building premises in a few years time.
Is there a cheap tax/accountancy tips newsletter that we can brand as our own and send out to clients? I am looking for something cheaper than Tax Briefs and Tax Insider (£81 per issue).
HMRC have scale rate expenses for employees who work abroad EIM05250.
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 248,858 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 237,016 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 162,467 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 60,265 39
- How to get your first clients 56,248 31