I have a limited company client [one director only] which ceased trading in February 2014.
My understanding of rent a room is that it's generally there for people to take in lodgers in a property where they also live.
I have a client that has two company's. One profit making and the other loss making
Hello, First, sorry for my English. I'm Spanish and came to UK in June for looking for a job.
If an expensive competition car is hired out as a business, can you claim AIA on the purchase as a Special vehicle or do you always have to treat it as a normal vehicle and just claim at the 8%?
I have been running a micro accountancy business for about 10 years, turnover c £5000. However I am currently expanding my business and am wondering if it is worth changing my software.
Is it worth the £440+VAT PA?
ALL WEEKLY EMPLOYEES - using Moneysoft
One employee completed new employee form to state this was his first job this tax year (having left uni in July).
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 255,717 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 243,872 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 169,341 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 62,868 41
- How to get your first clients 59,540 31