I am a sole practitioner through a limited company that is voluntarily VAT registered (turnover about £35k).
I am a director of a limited company and have made a loan to the company to fund the business. Looks like the company is closing down and will not be able to repay my loan.
Basically the situation involves a VAT registered auto mechanics who have started carrying out crash repair work.
I have a Limited Company client currently making supplies to the USA, which I believe are outside the scope of UK VAT.
'I’ve established a campaign group arguing for transport improvement in a city region. It's a LTD Co. by Guarantee with not for profit articles of association.
It’s not an immediate issue but I need to get to the bottom of the figures when buying a company (SPV) that owns land rather than buying the land itself.
A client who has been with our firm for 2/3 years is being reviewed by HMRC for 2008/9 on something unrelated and during the review it has come to light that his previous accountants incorrectly cl
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 230,688 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 218,858 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 144,318 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 52,790 38
- How to get your first clients 49,211 30