Would a property investment company who incurred costs of loan arrangement fees have to treat these loan costs as a non trade loan relationship debit? Little rusty with NTLR
Has anyone out there come across a practical cloud based bookkeeping alternative to the clunky mouse-driven rubbish currently on offer?
Client has had a tax investigation over his 11/12 return, the investigation was over the inspectors 'significant concerns over his ability to fund his lifestyle' He had declared salary of £7,200 an
Company is not VAT registered at present. It is about to start invoicing business to business supplies of services to a EU VAT registered company.
The company I am employed by are looking for an accountant and an assistant accountant but we do not want to go through a recruitment agency (several negative experiences).
If a registered auditor, a sole practitioner, does not perform audits for say two years, can his practicing certificate be taken away?
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 230,215 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 218,388 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 143,850 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 52,616 38
- How to get your first clients 49,015 30