As part of the build up to the Practice Excellence Conference in September we’ll be hosting a Twitter Q&A around the theme of
I'm trying to build a questionnaire or flow chart to help decide the best system to use for a client, using industry type, volume of transactions, features etc.
Clarification of reverse charge VAT.
I'm a student & have only had limited experience in accountancy.
As a fledgling LLP and completely inexperienced in business we are querying how to draw earnings. There are three partners.
I have dealt with two "checks of self-assessment returns" in the past year. On each occasion, the Inspector requested copies of every single sales invoice and every single expense invoice. Does a
I have a client who is a sole trader. He wants to borrow £3k from his Business Account to buy a car and pay the money back interest free to the Business Account.
'd be grateful for some advice on a situation about to face a client (Company A)
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 257,600 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 245,909 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 171,476 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 85,695 48
- How to get your first clients 80,377 33