One of our clients has been told that there is a scheme where a Director/Shareholder paid a nominal salary under PAYE can also be paid monthly dividends.
My client has received working tax credits for many years, but ceased working (self-employed) in September 2014. The final period is expected to make a small loss, which will be augmented with tra
I have a client (a contractor) who has now retired but needs to get money (about £90,000) out of his company before we can have it dissolved.
I'm at a conference where I met a US CPA whose working with a UK company that recently acquired a firm in the States.
The business has received an interest of £50 from its BMM saving account.What should be the accounting effect of the same.
The company I do the book keeping for is investing in shares with some of it's cash.
During 2013/14, a new client disposed of a house with the following timeline:
- Purchased in '95 (and occupied)
Can a self employed person claim for his motoring costs where he travels from home each day, 5 days a week for 12 months to carry out a work assignment given to him by the contractor he is working
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 257,292 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 245,481 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 170,949 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 67,521 44
- How to get your first clients 64,411 31