This is a bit of a vague question and hence a longshot as far as gaining an understanding...
I recently took on a client mother and daughter set up where the daughter is the director and the mother is the employee of a limited company. The mother however pulls all the strings.
I act for Building Co. in which the director is also a director/shareholder of Developer Co (the companies are not associated).
I'm seeking reassurance on this:
Hi all. A client incorporated 08.10.12. So we sent in tax return from 08.10.12- 07.10.2013
Client registered themselves for the ard to be 31.01.
What are "B" share schemes and how widely are/were they used?
If a company made a loss its first year and stopped trading. There are no creditors or employees
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 257,311 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 245,514 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 170,990 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 69,156 44
- How to get your first clients 65,960 31