Hey there, been trying to work my way through my bookkeeping.
My client, an elderly lady bought a house in 1998 to house her son who.
I am wondering if others are finding it difficult for new limited companies to open a bank account.
We have been using Moneysoft to run our client payrolls for a year (most clients are sole directors and employees of their own limited company). This week I've been looking at the year end process
I am preparing a set of cessation accounts for a limited company before the company is dissolved.
Does anyone know who wrote the music HMRC play whilst you are on hold? I would love to buy a copy.
My client is a sole trader publican who will be transferring the business to a Limited Company in April 2015. He owns the pub premises and will retain these in his own personal ownership.
I have a set of amended abbreviated accounts to be filed with Companies House. My understanding is that they have to be filed in paper format and the first page should clearly show amended.
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 257,480 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 245,720 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 171,212 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 77,290 47
- How to get your first clients 73,957 32