Hi, could any body please recommend a good book for the design, implementation and management of a purchase order system within a company? Thanks in advance.
An amateur sports club has for many years paid a match winning bonus to its players. The bonus was initially 'cash over the bar' but now takes the form of a credit to a card that can be used eithe
Hello...I hope you can help.
Is there a more simple test to find out if someone falls under ir35? Thanks
I am a CIMA accountant with experience in financial and management accounting, SAP finance consultancy in UK and Europe.
I have just looked in my Spam folder for the last week. HMRC have been sending so many of those daft generic PAYE notices that my webmail engine has shoved them all into Spam.
I currently use Moneysoft paye which I find very easy to set up and use.
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 257,247 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 245,427 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 170,888 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 64,842 43
- How to get your first clients 62,099 31