Can anyone point me in the right direction...
I wonder if anyone can help.
I'm looking to get a new accounts package for the business and currently looking at Sage 50. Are there better options out there?
Hi a new customer contacted me and we are meeting next week. He is an IT contractor using an umbrella company but thinking moving as a limited company.
More for information that a question but just seen that from 1 April the FCA takes over the regulation of Consumer Credit activities from the OFT and that Group Consumer Credit licences held by the
I am helping a young charity to file annual accounts with HMRC.
HMRC recently invited 25 agents to a presentation in Portsmouth to tell them about its new digital strategy. Jennifer Adams was there and presents her feedback on these new processes.
I used to get a monthly email from Companies House saying that an invoice for the previous months annual return fees were available on the Companies House website.
Just some random musings here, not really a question.
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 229,961 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 218,133 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 143,596 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 52,456 38
- How to get your first clients 48,869 30