A charity has been allowed to use a property, but there is lease and no payments are made to use the asset.
Is it legitimate to post (ie by journal) the salary of a spouse (not a director) to the DLA of the director spouse, rather than pay the salary directly in money.
We use Iris Openspace for the approval of tax returns. It works very well.
Have new a client who's providing care to elderly or disabled people and we are trying to work out if they can claim the employment allowance.
The sole director of a client company has just asked me if he can have £1,000 tax free as a long service award (20 years service).
I have a client who does their best to claim everything to the nth degree, even if it isn’t a business expense.
We are a non VAT reg company that deals with property management. We have to apportion utility bills that come in with VAT to our tenants on behalf of the landlords. I am strugg
Quick easy one I hope!
Can someone tell me how much dividend an individual can take in 2015/2016 without having to pay the higher tax rate?
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 256,959 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 245,118 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 170,592 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 63,256 41
- How to get your first clients 60,272 31