In November 2014, HM Revenue & Customs opened a general enquiry into our clients 2013 tax return, which includes the self-assessment figures for the year ended 30 April 2012.
are they still disregarded or excluded i.e. not subject to UK income tax?
I have a client who runs a UK professional consulting business advising corporate clients.
We have Sage Client Manager, so that we can keep multiple clients' historic Sage data on our system for year end (or management) accounts preparation.
I suspect the answer is "No", and some smart alec will say - "You should have printed off the VAT returns when you submitted them".
Just wondering how you are advising your clients to deal with this.
I have recently become involved with a local private member golf club in a treasury role.
We currently use IRIS to prepare SA Return, CT Returns and Accounts. Currently looking to change to either BTC or Digita and wonder what other AccWeb users think of either product?
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 257,598 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 245,909 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 171,472 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 85,619 48
- How to get your first clients 80,323 33