How much is usually charged for assisting clients with SEIS application etc?
I took on a new client last year who had several years' Tax Returns outstanding. Tax years 2007/2008 through to 2011/2012 were all completed and filed by me; albeit late.
My client is a small company with some rental property. Properties are shown in the accounts as investment properties at valuation.
I am looking for some guidance on Umbrella companies. What information should an umbrella company provide to a client for their tax return.
I'm running Quickbooks Pro 2010.
Catching up with reconciling my bank statements etc, I found a VAT refund receipt had not been entered from the quarter ending 12/13.
We are bookkeepers for a client who has set up a limited company (Company A).
How can i amortize the website development??
More than two thirds of survey respondents so far say they are familiar with the concept of asset based lending (ABL).
I think I already know the answer to this question, however I wondered if anyone could confirm.
Here is my situation:
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 222,578 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 210,705 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 136,213 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 48,805 36
- How to get your first clients 44,943 30