Here at AccountingWEB towers, we are excited about tomorrow’s autumn statement.
Ltd Company client with sole director will have 100K Profit this year. He receives the standard salary upto to the personal allowance level. Retained earning is currently at 200K
Client has employee on Mat leave due to return end Nov 2015. We claimed advanced SMP.
I have a client who considers himself UK tax resident but with employment income from China.
If the year end balance on the DLA is say 10,000 overdrawn at 31 December 2014; then a further 5,000 is drawn out in say both March & June but then a dividend of 15,000 is declared in August ..
For baby boomers in practice, their fruitful careers culminating sooner rather than later, a misunderstanding of Generation X threatens to frustrate practice succession efforts.
Does my Dad need to register as Self employed. He's now retired and has took on a couple of gardening jobs 1-2 days a week.
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 257,480 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 245,720 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 171,212 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 77,290 47
- How to get your first clients 73,957 32