Top five accountancy firm Grant Thornton could be facing legal action on two fronts.
I see Intuit - QuickBooks are the new sponsor of West Bromwich Albion.
if only my home towns most successful accounting software company would put there hand in their
New client. Small Company. Director on PAYE.
My new client has a 60 acre farm which up to about 10 years ago farmed sheep, cattle etc.
The student loan calculator on the gov.uk.
Possibly answer to first question posted a few moments ago would deal with this, but: Is there any antiavoidance legislation (and if so where) that requires a parent to disclose "notional income"
Can someone direct me to a link that provides the formulae (or legislation) for working out how parental income affects student loan/grant finance? There is a calculator on gov.uk website, but thi
As a business should we charge VAT on printing costs to a client.
A sole trader has decided to go limited. He has three vans under his name. Two of the vans (purchased recently) he is still paying for on a monthly basis but wants to transfer the payments to the
If a company has two directors one with 60% and the other with 40%. In order to vote a dividend does :
1. There have to be a board meeting on every occasion a dividend is voted
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 221,276 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 209,381 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 134,926 1
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 46,880 36
- How to get your first clients 43,160 30