Relate Software to give Early Riser Seminar at this year’s ICAEW Annual Practice Conference
At this year’s ICAEW Annual Practice Conference Ian Lucey, Sales Director with Relate Software, will be running a seminar on the following:
- Time, Billing, Financials, Credit Control – how to automate processes and reduce admin.
- What are the practical implications of CRM for accountants? Is it necessary?
- To scan or not to scan? It’s all about the Less Paper Practice.
- Deadlines, Staff Planning, Job Planning, Books in, etc – is Excel the only option?
- The future of compliance tools and electronic filing.
The ICAEW is hosting two Practice Conferences entitled ‘How you do business’ for Practice members in London and Manchester.
The conferences are designed to guide Practice members through the mire of recent and proposed regulatory changes as well as provide up to date information on product and services such as insurance and banking.