Happy Monday to you all.
Question regarding year end accounts.
Following the changes to dividend taxation what is the most tax efficient route for a contractor to maximise their earnings?
ITA 2007 s 127(3) states that a UK FHL is treated as a trade.
Thank you in advance.
Interesting to see how the charge is sometimes pursued by HMRC without having any regard to the circumstances that caused it with most common being a share scheme being exercised/vesting for an emp
Hi I hope someone can help.
I have a client who has one of these new-fangled, less than 95 gm of CO2, electric cars. Cost £23000 and qualifies for 100% allowances. I'm just checking I've put the entries in the right boxes -
We have a new husband and wife company client who from April 2015 only take dividends due to them having employments elsewhere.
- Tax tables 2013-14 77,538 12
- IR35 business entity tests published 36,463 59
- Optimum company salary & divi 2014/15 32,301 48
- Fair mileage rate for people with a car allowance? 28,499 7
- Working from home tax checklist 26,070 13