In November 2014, HM Revenue & Customs opened a general enquiry into our clients 2013 tax return, which includes the self-assessment figures for the year ended 30 April 2012.
are they still disregarded or excluded i.e. not subject to UK income tax?
Can any experts out there clear my thinking in terms of claiming expnses for a nurse locum?
1) Use of Home - there is minimal usage but i guess we can claim
I have recently become involved with a local private member golf club in a treasury role.
I'm preparing the P11D for one of the company directors who recently acquired a company car. I have the list price from Parkers, but how do I find out if any of the accessories/extras are included
I keep getting emails for Tax Insider - looks quite good
Anyone else subscribed? Is it worth it
I have been approached by a client who wants to register a limited company with 2 directors / shareholders.
Sorry, basic question re. SA700 returns, as I don't normally do them:
I am a management accountant but I am helping my partner fill out his partnership and SA tax return. He is a plasterer.
- Tax tables 2013-14 84,884 12
- Fair mileage rate for people with a car allowance? 41,639 9
- Optimum company salary & divi 2014/15 39,039 48
- IR35 business entity tests published 37,821 59
- Hiding from HMRC and not paying tax - What is your advice? 30,183 22