Hi Gurus, please could you kindly advice what tax should be paid in the following situation?
Used this site for asking questions and always had a great experience on the replies so thought I'd ask for your help/experiences in finding the right candidate!
I guess everyone has heard of HMRC Connect by now.
Does RFL get included in the list price of car, for BIK purposes?
Yes I ought to know.
With kind regards
When a sole trader operating payroll becomes a partnership what is the procedure with HMRC?
A client agreed to buy a property from a third party at above market value.
Self employed taxi driver client is required to be available for night cover once a month by firm he does work for.
- Tax tables 2013-14 76,656 12
- IR35 business entity tests published 36,352 59
- Optimum company salary & divi 2014/15 31,321 48
- Fair mileage rate for people with a car allowance? 27,098 7
- Working from home tax checklist 25,832 13