Suppose an employee is about to take up a short term job. It is only going to last 2 months.
I am proposing to do cessation accounts for a Ltd company client at 31 March 2016, then apply to dissolve the company. The company has one director who is also the sole shareholder.
How much should we expect to pay for someone to prepare an EMI scheme for one employee receiving options worth about £100K now?
My client has got over 15 properties and recently entered into a "Declaration of Trust" as well as formed a Ltd company. What I am not sure about is if this new property ltd company needs it’s own
Dear all ,
Hello,We was registered partnership (LP).
- Tax tables 2013-14 84,891 12
- Fair mileage rate for people with a car allowance? 41,659 9
- Optimum company salary & divi 2014/15 39,048 48
- IR35 business entity tests published 37,822 59
- Hiding from HMRC and not paying tax - What is your advice? 30,202 22