Self Assessment | AccountingWEB

Self Assessment

Is anyone else have problems with Sage payroll and disappearing student loan deductions after the latest upgrade to prepare for year end or is it just me.


It seems crazy but I have a client wanting to pay his Corporation Tax bill, due on Tuesday, and he needs a 17 character code which will only appear on the Reconciliation Statement which he hasn't g


A client an (individual) sells some video training content to US customers from the UK via Vimeo.

Vimeo charge VAT at 20% on their commission, in case this is of relevance.

Non-dom client came to UK in 1990's (accompanying spouse who came to UK for temporary work assignment but has stayed ever since) and has been resident in UK since.

Client separated in September 2013 and jointly held rental properties (retail shops and holiday flats) producing significant rental income were transferred to the husband before 5th April 2014 at n


Have any CA's (ICAEW or ICAS in particular) had any experience of becoming a CPA in the US? Specifically, satisfying the educational requirements to sit the Uniform CPA Exam (150 Credit Hours)


Hi all, 

I am a sole director of a limited company. I wanted to know if any of you knew if the following were allowable expenses or not - 



Does anyone have experience of the qualifying care relief system applied to foster care and shared lives providers?

Client is partially exempt for VAT. First return, covering one month, was January 2015, and quarterly thereafter.

When is the first annual adjustment calculation required?