Looking at the recent budget, and the changes to the employment allowance for sole director companies, am I correct in assuming that if there are two directors (i.e.
Happy Monday to you all.
Question regarding year end accounts.
Following the changes to dividend taxation what is the most tax efficient route for a contractor to maximise their earnings?
ITA 2007 s 127(3) states that a UK FHL is treated as a trade.
Thank you in advance.
Interesting to see how the charge is sometimes pursued by HMRC without having any regard to the circumstances that caused it with most common being a share scheme being exercised/vesting for an emp
Hi I hope someone can help.
I have a client who has one of these new-fangled, less than 95 gm of CO2, electric cars. Cost £23000 and qualifies for 100% allowances. I'm just checking I've put the entries in the right boxes -
- Tax tables 2013-14 80,078 12
- IR35 business entity tests published 36,775 59
- Optimum company salary & divi 2014/15 34,556 48
- Fair mileage rate for people with a car allowance? 32,219 7
- Working from home tax checklist 26,677 13