I have contacted the HMRC agent line twice today (spoke to two different people) requesting an SA302 by fax.
I would like to get a deeper understanding of the following functions on Sage:
1) Budgeting (standard and advanced)
2) Report writing (advanced)
Many people open advent calendars this time of year to chart the countdown to Christmas morning.
How incompetent can HMRC get.
A director owns 2 £1 ordinary shares (100%) of a company but would like to retain 5 key employees. As part of that strategy he would like to offer 2% of the share capital to each. He currently is
My client X Ltd has a company director and secretary who are both brothers. The director owns 90% of the shares and the secretary owns 10%.
As members will be aware, the Employment Allowance [to be increased to £3000 with effect from April 2016] will not be available to employers where the only employee is a single director.
I am doing bookkeeping for a letting agency in sage account i have setup the accounts separately as client and company accounts.
A client has sold a property in 14/15 and made a significant gain.
- Tax tables 2013-14 83,335 12
- Fair mileage rate for people with a car allowance? 37,612 7
- Optimum company salary & divi 2014/15 37,455 48
- IR35 business entity tests published 37,447 59
- Hiding from HMRC and not paying tax - What is your advice? 27,716 22